Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Male, Female, And Narcissts Ratio
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which one do you want more??
Males
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Females
24%
 24%  [ 15 ]
Narccists
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
I like how it is
18%
 18%  [ 11 ]
I will leave it how Konami would make the game
31%
 31%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 61

Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: The Male, Female, And Narcissts Ratio Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In this speculation, you could post whatever you like about the ratio of the male, female and narcissts SoD and what do you think about it in the next Suikoden series, which is Suikoden 6... :)

Do you want to see more narccists?? or more males?? or more females probably??

To me, i would like to see a bit more females around, as most of'em are hot in the previous games :mrgreen:

So... how about you?? ^^
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I trust Konami to get a good balance. Half and half is fine. As for Narcissists, a couple is fine, but they aren't a gender and don't really need a ratio. It's kind of pointless, but hey, that's just me.

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please use the existing thread http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10108&highlight= for all your narcissists discussion and speculation. Thanks!

Unlocked as I misread this topic. Please continue on about the ratio of male to femal characters.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd rather just let Konami do their thing and do what they want. Maybe more narcissists would be fun, maybe more females, maybe more males. Whatever they do, I really do look forward to it.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I've said before, the male:female ratio is fine.

I'm not really fond of narcissists, and more narcissists means I'll have more entries for my "Most Ignored Characters" Thread.

Augustine Nabor is an exception, however. Augustine owned Yuber! :twisted:

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted more Narcissists - you can never have too many of them and I wouldn't put it past Konami to have them in a beauty contest, much like you had the cooking contest in II. Put on the most appealing outfits, accessories and talents for your Narcissist to win!

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why are narcissists diffrentiated from males and females? To be honest the only narcissist that I found to be withstandable was Milich Oppenheimer, mainly due to the fact of his importance in the story and his position as a fairly challenging general when you first meet him. Males to females? Well I think I'll leave it to Konami as I really can't pick fault with the amount of one sex to another so far...
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I said before, the ratio between males and females is fine. About 2 narcissists are enough for any game, so the balance is fine.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The more Narccists the better!
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i won't vote again. Cool people!

People who look cool and act cool. Example.

Yuber, Pesmerga, Clive, Watari, Kage

People who Are just awesome!

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll leave it to them. I've put off researching suikoden V (until it's about a week away), so I don't quite know what the mix of characters is like in it. Narcasists are fun, but i never use them, so if they could be kept at or below 4, I'd be happy.

i think i'll leave it to Konami. so long as they create palpable, well defined, unique memorable, fun and efficient characters (appropriate stats/Level with appropriate strengths and weaknesses), i have no problems at all who or what they decide the character's gender is.
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seriously, I just hope they have less demihuman races...Not that I hate them or anything..but they should at least strive to limit the spieces of furries. Rather then develop NEW furries (or scallies in Lizard/Mermaid clan's case), they should further develop the culture, temperament and status of the existing furries throughout the Suikoden World.

For example, Kobolds are treated like crap in Harmonia...but that isn't the case in Toran. Giving us some insight on how the various races react to different treatment around the world would add to the richness of Suikoden world.

At least, that's what I think...

IMO having a 50-50 ratio for guys and girls should work out fine..that INCLUDES the Narcasists..Geez you guys act like they are a seperate gender... :mrgreen:.

Of course, given the social climate of the nation involved, the number might increase OR decrease...depending on the degree of female/male empowerment. Given the demograph of Suikoden Fanbase..I hope Suikoden doesn't turn into a dating Sim.....
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm there's a thread in the suikoden 5 forum showing the ratio of men and women in the various suikoden games. The resulting trend was there was an increasing number of women and a decreasing number of males in the 108 stars of destiny so it would be very likely the next suikoden game would have an incease in the number of women characters
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would like to see more female.

female caracther is a attraction for gamer. :*laugh*:

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The male-female ratio among SoD's has gradually narrowed since Suikoden was introduced, going from 81 guys in the first game to 67 guys in the last installment. No, it's not a 1:1 ratio, but there are definitely more female characters in the later games than there were when it started. Personally, I think it's a good balance the way they have it now.

No more narcissists please. I can only stomach three per game.

Rainrir wrote:
Seriously, I just hope they have less demihuman races...Not that I hate them or anything..but they should at least strive to limit the spieces of furries. Rather then develop NEW furries (or scallies in Lizard/Mermaid clan's case), they should further develop the culture, temperament and status of the existing furries throughout the Suikoden World.

For example, Kobolds are treated like crap in Harmonia...but that isn't the case in Toran. Giving us some insight on how the various races react to different treatment around the world would add to the richness of Suikoden world.

I think this is a really great idea. We've seen several different human cultures in the Suikoverse stretching across continents and oceans, yet for some reason we expect all Kobolds to look the same, all Lizards to look the same, etc. I mean, there's a lot of potential here with different cultures within the demi-human societies, just based on species/breed alone!

Gengen, Gobacha, and Ridley are all completely different breeds. I think there's a lot of potential to expand on these divisions and create brand new cultures with the demi-humans rather than constantly creating new creatures for each game.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: