Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

International Games and Culture Group
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: International Games and Culture Group Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a group dedicated to the creation and implementation of various games around the Suikox community, created by Sophita and I. Our current objective is to create and run a fully functional Olympic games for the winter season. This will, of course, be followed in due course by a summer Olympics next year, then another winter Olympics, and so on.

We have a few other good ideas, too, of things that we'd like to put together down the road. Some of you may remember that this thread existed before the board collapsed. However...due to an error on my part, I lost all of the pending applications for admission into the group!

In other words, if you were in before, you're in now, but I don't even know who else wanted to be in if you're not already in. So! I'm still more than happy to have people helping us out, but if I want to join up with us, you'll have to let me know again. If that makes any sense?

The primary responsibilities of the staff include, but are not limited to:
- Creating games for everyone here on Suikox to enjoy.
- Playtesting the games.
- Writing up descriptions and reports that follow along with the games. Everything is boring when it's just numbers!
- Coming up with new and great ideas for things for us to do.

As far as committment, obviously I'd like members to be able to work on this project fairly regularly...however, I'm not exactly obsessed with it. Most people who are making useful contributions of any kind can work at their own pace, and I don't mind. So, unless the Pineapple Queen has anything to add, this stands as it is.

Anyone in?

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I said before, I would like to join this group, and add you in this cause.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't mind writing reports for you; I've done plenty of that type of thing before.
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'll apply. I can easily commit the time. When I'm online, I'm almost always on Suikox...

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll apply, but I suggest contacting Sai Fujiwaru, he runs a Diplomacy game within the members of harmonia. I got a glimsp of it while I had access to Harmonia..he said he was possibly interested in brining it to the whole board once they start up game 2. You should really ask him about it.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I said the first time, I'd like to get in on this if it would be possible. I'm creative and I'm dedicated to the site so you know you won't have a problem with me.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could do something with this I suppose. Sure, I'm in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in and i'll try my best around eventhough i'm not so good at making games around :oops:
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still up for it. Creativity, activity and commitment are no problem. I brushed up on the math too. :mrgreen:
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll apply (again). Math isn't a problem and I'm an active member.

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to join if possible.
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to help out if I could with writing reports. If you need examples of my writing, or have any further questions, feel free to hit me up over MSN. Thanks! ^_^

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to help with playtesting, and I may have a bad relationship with math but I like statistics, so I can help with that if you think I'm able to, however I don't have much time right now, but since you did mention 'Winter Olympics' I though you'd need people ready from now, for the next couple of months...

Let me know if you really need me...
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, in my epic quest of insomnia I noticed this thread. If you are still doing this and would like to have another person to brainstorm and do whatever needs doing I'm yer man.

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to help in any way I can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: