Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

War Battles from Suikoden V *possible spoilers?*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I absolutely love Suikoden V's war battle system! I found it quite entertaining when one of your Star units were about to be killed and you had to attempt to run away or help it. I found some of the battles a bit too easy though..in the final campaign, I was able to lower the enemy's numbers from 3000 to 1500. I took a few losses but I was able to have a perfect number again thanks to the Dawn Rune. :-)

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Son of Liberty

17460 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find the war system in the game good. It makes me think quickly and plan my units well.

However, what I find the system fustrating is that sometimes the nemy units tend to be faster than mine. Thus, It costs me lots of casualty
Hyuga

Wanderer

2519 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the war battle system in V was a great improvement from the war battles in Suikoden IV. The only thing that bothered me was that the battles were at real time and the units tend to clutter up. Even with minor problems, it was fun and better compared to previous war battle systems.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was a definate improvement this accutaly ressembled real time situations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: