Suikoden United and Irenic Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

okami
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got this for PS2 a few months ago and finished it. it's a very enjoyable game and very creative. i have never played any Zelda games, since many people compare it to Zelda, but i am sure running around as a wolf and brush strokes are not part of the Zelda games.

one major problem i have with this game is how all-over-the-place the plot is. you kinda just have to accept things and not think about them making sense, with going back in time and the past version of you appearing in the present randomly, celestials and evil spirits....

unfortunately i think Clover Studios is gone so there probably won't be a sequel. Mr. Bamboo's "daughter" would have played a larger role in the next game..
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really need to pick this up again, it is amazing as a game and it looks so nice. I cannot remember where I actually got upto either.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KFCrispy wrote:
i have never played any Zelda games, since many people compare it to Zelda, but i am sure running around as a wolf and brush strokes are not part of the Zelda games.
Link can run around as a wolf in Twilight Princess.

But on this topic...I find this whole debate such a moot point....I mean...while Zelda: TP has been in production longer, Okami came out first so if one's going to debate one ripping off the idea of the other...than technically which way is correct HM??

A sequel would be interesting....but wasn't Amaterasu's journey/story closed up pretty nicely? I mean...I don't think they can use her again....they'd have to throw some new random important thing/character in there to come up with a sequel...
....I miss Oki...... xp

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*spoilers*
in the ending, Amaterasu and Waka travel to the Moon which needs to be rebuilt. the moon princess is also there already.. so i'd imagine the sequel would take place there, to restore the Celestial world or whaver
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did they say Ami and Waka went to the moon? They returned to the "Celestial Heavens" wasn't it?

I know the Moon Princess went to the moon but I doubt moon = celestial heavens in this case............

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: