Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

okami
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i will do so, but probably not until the weekend at the earliest; still have school, labs and an appointment to get through. yay.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did anyone pre-order the game and get the bonus art board? How's that working out?
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i did; i have yet to use it, but i will say this: the game is very enjoyable so far.

i'll have more sometime this weekend or next week, depending on how things run.

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why must the video rental store torture me. First they say they are getting Disgaea 2 and Okami. Then as time goes by they are all "Oops, sorry, we aren't getting either game."

Why must they torture me so? I would have tried the other rental store, but they just kinda up and left one day. Yet, they get the Bratz games, the Barbie games and the like.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The art is to die for!

I grabbed a copy of the game yesterday, and I'm waiting for the weekend to start so I can indulge myself in pure gaming goodness. :D

Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I picked this game up today and I haven't played that much, but so far it's awesome. The graphics are the best I've seen for the PS2 (perhaps), the movement is graceful and realistic, and the music is pleasant.

The only annoying thing is the voices... they don't speak actual words, so the sounds get really repetitive and irritating. I haven't checked if they can be turned off or not, but most of the time you can speed through the dialogue, so it's not much of a problem.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wasn't sure about this game when I first started hearing about it months ago, but after seeing some of the gameplay clips from GS and IGN I have to admit that I've been convinced to put it on my GameFly queue. Now I just have to wait until it actually becomes available for them to fill my rental request. I may actually put it ahead of Disgaea 2 just for the fact that D2 will eat up alot of my time so Okami will have to go first.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't remember what it was about it, but when I first heard of and saw it on X-Play I think, I just decided that I didn't care for it. Maybe something to do with the controls or something, I can't recall. Either way, I know I'm not interested in it, so I'll pass. Heck, I still have like 20 games I've not even popped into my PS2 and GC, so it's not like I need something to play anyways.

~Uguu!~
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

blockbuster got a copy, so I got it earlier than expect. I am suprised they got this being a minor capcom title, since I don't even think they carry koei stuff anymore as sam warriors is not expected to be for rent, and I also love how they just leave the booklets in the new style cases now that the left pannel is big enugh to fit one without having to fold it. Next week VP:S, don't know if I'll get it first or rent it first.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only problem I may have about playing this game is finding the time to play it through without too much interruptions. Currently my gaming time has been taken up by Dead Rising (man do I ever love playing this game) some more in the hopes of killing the 53,000+ zombies I need to unlock the Mega Man X Mega Buster weapon. Then I'm also playing NCAA 07 during Saturdays in honor of College Football season.

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

locke, you may want to do an online search or see if your gamestore would search another (a store in their chain, if they are one) store for a copy.

i've been playing for close to ten hours now, and i'm in the second main area (i guess you could call it a swamp), but am stuck, since i'm not able to cross this one area. argh.

Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about the power of... the PAINTBRUSH? You can't draw somethin' to help ya?
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I live in the boondocks, it always has been a struggle to find games to rent. Its strange though, they get the Suikoden games, yet for example, they only get half of the EA Sports games.

sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i flubbed through it; issun's been called many things so far, but by and far the best is: LITTLE BOOGER!

hah!

i'm about to fight the second boss; the first one was a total pain in the ass, because i'm still a bit clumsy with the celestial brush, but i managed to beat it, if barely (thank god for holy bones).

ea sports games? ewww; i do find that strange that they'd have suikodens but not more common games, very strange indeed.

have you considered a subscription to gamefly, locke? i don't know the specifics, but maybe rental of games with them might be the solution, since you're location challenged?

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm also credit card challenged. IE I don't have one. Though at least in the city I work in they have a few more rental stores so I'm gonna try them.

Yeah, not many AAA titles yet they got Alteir Iris 2 for example....

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: