Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Repair Phase

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Repair Phase Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Instead of going on into phase 12, we'll have a "Repair Phase" to fix stuff that has been lost. Primarily this is to compensate for region stats that are not recoverable.

It seems region investment for phase 10 has been lost, and phase 11 investment was not run. Therefore, we will be running two investment phases with some time between each run.

For now, please inform all of your nation members that they'll have to complete their investment option by Saturday of this week (Aug 26th). The second run will tentatively be executed the week after that on September 2nd.

Well, thankfully Blasphemy has taken accurate records of each regions stats at phase 11 level, so I will just use this data. However, investment for phase 11 will be due this Saturday, when I will run my script. Sorry for the confusion.

]Because of the database issue, each nation will have a lot more long absence members. To compensate for this, each nation will be given a Blue Moon Rune Fragment. This item, when used, will turn one member's account into a permetually resetting account that will have it's away days constantly re-set. When using this, a nation leader (or his/her designee) can simply PM an admin and ask. This doesn't have to be used, and if your nation has no need for this item, you can sell/give it to some other nation.

That's all in terms of the repair phase. We just need to get the investment done, basically.

Last edited by Vextor on Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since investment was done individually based on one's own account, what if the member that invested before (for Phase 10) is no longer active now?

And regarding the Blue Moon Rune Fragment, would this be permanently forever even if somehow the member returned?

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, forget about the investment stuff. Somebody kept accurate records of all region investment for phase 10. I'll just use that.

And the Blue Moon Rune Fragment is permanent.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So is the blue moon fragment lost and we will be doing one repair phase to try to recover lost information.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, no lost, and the "repair phase" would only be implementing the investment for phase 11.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck with the repair work on phase 11 V.X, i gave my donation info for phase 11 when Blasphemy asked for it again it's all set on my end.

I'm glad no one lost their moon rune fragment,it's a cool item and Wes can continue his auction now.

Thanks to you and your entire staff for all the hard work on this site.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross

Last edited by Lonelion on Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll have to start backing up my Phase history topic... Good luck getting everything back up to par! This place is easily the best Suikoden Community on the web, so as long as it's up that's all that matters in the long run.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
RavenJonny

Ravens Troop

1674 Potch
909 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea well done on getting's thing's sorted out as quick as you have thumb's up.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just so I'm certain, Sars, does this mean on Saturday when you run the script, the investments will be updated to where they were pre-crash, and also, it will add on the investments that we were meaning to have for phase 11? So, in essence, updating to where we were, and then adding on the new as well? I'm just a little bit confused as I can see that stats aren't yet up to where they were pre-crash and a little clarification would be good so that I don't get people in my nation setting their investments incorrectly.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a bit confused. When is Phase 12?

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kalidor wrote:
I'm just a little bit confused as I can see that stats aren't yet up to where they were pre-crash and a little clarification would be good so that I don't get people in my nation setting their investments incorrectly.

Just have everyone do whatever region investment you were going to do for phase 11 anyway. The other stats will be updated.

Yvl wrote:
I'm a bit confused. When is Phase 12?

Sometime not too long after this is done obviously.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: