Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How did you discover SuikoX?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just sounds as our typical Eden! :wink: :*laugh*:
Silphatos

Zephyr's Wind

6099 Potch
6 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was in Suikosource reading seeking some characters arts and there was a redirect link there, As I'm curious, seeing me here should give you all a very good idea of what happened XD
The Nation system is quite Impressive, although I barely undertand it's functions.
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, let's see. I was looking for a good and active forum to join. I eventually found Suikosource and joined there, but seeing that they are keeping rules as tight as possible, I had to leave. Then, a member named Sniper Zegai posted a link to Suikox.com and invited me to come along.

I accepted and here I am now.

Squirrel King

The Black Capes

15812 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw Admiral Ackbar posting and I got curious. Once he figured out I could be used as cannon fodder for battles, I got signed in. :*laugh*:
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't believe I posted in this topic..but I remember finding this site by reading about Suikoden on Wikipedia. I think there was a link to the site, or I went from Suikosource to here.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hooo memories, memories... i remember i was reading suikoden fanfictions and then i accidently clicked on a link to suikox thinking it was a place with more fanfictions... how was i wrong... IT WAS WWAAAYY BETTER!! and it still is. i joined up for the heck of it and what do you know, i'm still here :)
Yitan

22146 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was looking for a good community of Suikoden and using google I ended up here. I looked around and decided to register :mrgreen:

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fu Su Lu wrote:
Just sounds as our typical Eden! :wink: :*laugh*:

Whatever this means... :mrgreen:

The Fool
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Vextor posted it in gamefaqs or somewhere else, under his blue moon account.
When I'm into something, I try to look up everything about it. SuikoX was the perfect place me. Timeline, characters, theories, it had everything I wanted to look at. So I was thrilled to see the site. Of course back then, it was called SARS. Which was funny, since I found it during the SARS scare.

57507 Potch
9 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Boogeyman and Parallax are good RL friends of mine, and they are always talking about the forum. Parallax got me playing the Suikoden games, and after that it was just a matter of time before I moseyed over here to find out for myself just how neat of a place this is.
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

About a month ago, completely by accident. I was at school, and I had nothing else better to do, so I searched to see if their was actually something interesting that wasn't blocked. I'm a big fan of Suikoden, so I searched it on Google. Luckily, this wasn't blocked by the school computers and I finally have something to do besides work, when I'm procrastinating :mrgreen:

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Typing at Google or Yahoo...Suikoden information. lolzzz

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul!" Hrist Valkyrie (VP2)
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I first found the site after looking for a Suikoden online RP, after spending the previous two years writing for Wrestling Efeds. I signed up, but didn't join the site until I recieved an email from SARSadmin saying I was added to the group.

Just think how different all your lives would be if he hadn't added me.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember going on Youtube and looking for videos of the cutscenes from Suikoden V, and one of them had a reference to the site.. so I was wondering if there would be more here (video clips, that is), and I happened to stumble across the forums and joined.

I honestly thought I'd lose interest and disappear like in a few months though. It's an interesting place and the people are cool, so I love dropping by.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: