Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How did you discover SuikoX?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly don't know how exactly, but I remember stumbling across here around when Suikoden IV was first announced (about three years ago?). Of course, given that I registered for the forums fairly recently (earlier this year) I didn't become a regular visitor to the site or anything. In fact for a while I didn't pay much attention to Suikoden in general, given that I passed on IV for more than a year. I came to the forums around a month before SV's US release, mainly because I wanted a place to discuss that game, but my interest in the series in general was renewed at that point.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stumbled upon this site when i was looking for Suikoden Forums on google. I soon noticed that this is the best site around for Suikoden forums with the addition of wars and battles as well as interesting topics being posted. Soon enough i signed up and became a member here.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
crushedvelvet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I originally found this place like so many others. I was searching for Suikoden type stuff on the net and came across the site.

I've been lurking around for a while but decided to join when I realised that my Suiko obsession was becoming even more prominent and I seriously needed to talk about it. I probably would have spontaniously combusted if I didn't join.

So thanks Suikox for keeping me sane :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

crushedvelvet wrote:
So thanks Suikox for keeping me sane :D

We're always happy to help :D

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My memories are vague but here goes:

I found this site via google methinks and my first impression was: Ho-hum, Suikosource is better. Why? Mainly becuase the first image I saw was that of Caesar Silverberg, a character whom I'm not very fond of. Still, the pronunciation archive got me hooked! I've been browsing through its contents for many months then I saw a flash animation about the different nations with things like infantry, spearmen, rangers and cavalry. That piqued my interest to a great extent.

Then I went to the forums and found the battlefield section. I remember loving the battle write ups especially those of Highland (I was a Highland fanatic back then) and I kept on wondering why on earth is the leader of the Kingdom of Highland named "Fliktor"? I was confused because I thought the fighters in the battlefield are really taken from the game itself.

Resolving to find the answer to my confusion and also becuase I want to join the battle thingy, I joined up as Beast Rune. I was active mostly in the community forums part back then and I NEVER dared to get inside the Zexen Confederacy. Why? The guys there are... scary... :roll: After a while, I got bored and almost decided to leave and join another forum instead. Had it not been for Gaara sending me private messages encouraging me to be an active zexener, i would have left.

I'm glad I found this site. I really do! :P

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually knew about it trough Suikosource but i did not register till I was till a friend insisted me on doing this and giving some info about the huge posibilities here a Suikoden fan can find. I have no regrets at all :D lol
Obligo

Ancient Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin sent me :*laugh*: Well, I followed the link in SA's sig line over on Konami's forums - I had actually done some brief research on Suikoworld beforehand, found Their Star's map that's hosted here on Suikox, and decided I should finally join up here today!

Now I'm going back to my game!
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden is my favorite series and I just went online to look up some information about it. I came up to this site and suikosource. That was last year, but I decided to join this year when I got more interested.
LeBlanc

Sandstorm

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
1238 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone told me about this site and i have been lurking around here for a long time before i actually joined. in fact, that person who told me about this site is the same person who suggested that i register. who this person is, i wouldn't tell. :P

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found this site in suikosource someone posted it there, althought i know thats not allowed there.
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess my post got eaten in the Great Crash too...

I came here looking for information on trying to find all 5 of the stupid Do-Re-Mi elves in Suikoden 5. Then I actually signed up for the forums, and I got sorted [thanks to VX's magical wizarding hat] into Harmonia.

And I'm like 'ZOMG COOL GEDDOE WINS AT SUIKODEN 3 OMGOMGOMGOMG' and went all fangirly. Sorta. I did maybe fangirl squee. Once. Possibly twice.

Anyway, that was over 18 months ago, and here I am.

Bow Jester Squadron

8634 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was introduced to this site by my house-mate. He first got me into playing the game series. After I played like two or so games, he told me that there was also a "big interesting forum" related to the games, and that he was part of one of the best nations. So, I listened to him, and here I am, another friendly poster. XD
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could've sworn....curse you Great Crash! Cuuurrrssee yyyooouuuuuuuu!!!!

I found this site through Suikosource, where I am still known as Chris_Lightfellow incidentally. I had seen some people talking about this site and I was curious as to what all the hubbub was about. Needless to say, I liked it and decided to stick around. I am still enjoying myself here and I intend to stay for a while. My brother did join here at around the same time here, but he no longer visits here. So, if someone wishes to get rid of a member named Urgo, he was sorted into Zexen I believe, go right ahead. He won't use it.
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't quite recall how I actually came across this site back when the nation system was absent and Vextor was SARSAdmin. I think I was directed from Suikosource as well, or maybe it was through a Google search for Suikoden.
That being said though, I was experiencing a severe case of boredom and deprivation of all things Suikoden in February 2007 and neither Suikosource nor GameFAQs helped, in addition to Harmonia Online beig defunct by that time. So, I visited this site again and I saw the new nation system, and I got interested in it.

As a side note, my sister joined as well but she doesn't post much.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I found it accidentally when I was searching for information about Suikoden III, which wasn't released in Germany in the long run, but back then it was said to be translated to my language.
Well, back then had no idea how to say anything in English and dropped the site as soon as I found out what I wanted to learn. However, after my English was getting better I decided to get that game in English, which was a hell of a price to pay, because I had to pay for the game itself and for a new PS2 with a chip. A new one, because I tried to do it with my previous playstation on my own and destroyed the whole thing.

However, I needed again information and remembered this side and registered than as Eden and tried to write properly. It was horrible, because I sounded really weird. Now I am a little bit more experiened in this language and actually don't care that I still often sound like the German I actually am, because I am the Fool, which makes up for everything. Long Story, no sense whatsoever: This is the only forum or site at all I am visiting regularly. I am glad I found this forum.

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: