Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How did you discover SuikoX?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
I heard about Suikox through Shad4K who just kept on raving and gushing over this place in the FFg mIRC chat room we hang around in.

Pretty much the exact same thing, only it took me a little longer since my internet connection decided a page per half-hour was a good load rate for a while.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh, could have sworn that I posted in here before. Oh well, I too found it because Shad4k kept talking about it. I had heard of it before on Suikosource, but decided to join because Shad was talking about how there are battles and leveling up and such, so it sounded pretty neat.

~Uguu!~
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because Vector offered me Candy....so I got into the van...

I havn't been able to get out since.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just realized that I lost my post in the forum database disaster.

It was back in my senior year of high school that I stumbled upon this site. I had a computer class that was child's play to me and I finished all my work before anyone else so I would just cruise. It just so happens that Suikoden helps me to write, so when I had writer's block I'd sit and read anything I didn't know about suikoden (hence how i gathered my knowledge of the series aside from the games themselves.) So anyway, I would cruise suikox a lot and eventually I saw a huge message that said "Create your own true rune" baffled by this, I clicked the link and found that it was a thread on the board. I created the username Scarlet assassin and posted. Two hours later, Syb closed the thread but I was already hooked on The Nameless Lands so I stuck around.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A few months ago, I was looking for Suikoden V guides. I typed in "suikoden 5" in google to see what sites it offers. I clicked on the site listed first and SuikoX popped up. At that time, I had no intention of joining the boards. I was only interested in the main site with the Suikoden facts I needed. A few days later, I tried looking at the boards. I was intrigued when I saw someone talk about potch, about the wars, about what nation they belong to and how each person's post makes him stronger. I lurked the forums for a few more days then decided that these features were too good to pass up and joined in the fun. So here I am today.
blue_lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i found this through harmonia-online because i was a member there and as the site came to a close there were a lot of people there that have been members here and were coming over here so i figured this place must be pretty good so i joined the pack.

thanks buff for the banner..... again
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It wasnt even that long ago and i cant remember....i somehow got here from theirstar.suikox.com....how i got there is any mans guess, i have no idea what i was looking for but i was definatly bored and looking around the net randomly for suikoden stuff.......
SierrasKnight

463 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I searched for diffrent stuff on Suikoden on Google and the page was in the listing, mainly the facts you had on the characters, and the random generated artwork.
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been around since the old days at suikosource essencially. You know, when Sars admin a k a Blue Moon was in charge over there. I didn't post back then but I used to read a lot of the messages. Things were different back then. Not as organized and well...a lot more entertaining as well. :)

Anyways, I went there when SIII was about to come out and when Blue Moon made the shift to here I signed up.
Oboro Tennosuke

Earhbound Spirits

453 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I reached this place from Suikosource...it must've been at least 4 years ago, since I became a lurker even before owning my computer. I decided to join after I saw firsthand how intriguing the "Nations System" is...I'd shun it before because I thought it was a useless/bothersome feature.

EienSnow

15405 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was introduce to here by Lonelion, whom I got known to at the forum of Konami. I was trying to look for information over skds and when will the next serie be out from Konami site. I joined the forum just to collect more info at first, but the ppl there are nice. ^^
Lonelion told me that here has more info so I just came.
It is true indeed.

Deeper than the sea, higher than the sky.
Crystal Odessa

Terran Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...I'm not too sure to be honest; I've been lurking here for a long time. If I had to guess, I probably found the link somewhere on Suikosource. It makes the most sense since I was around there when it was larger.
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just bored and started looking at suikoden stuff and found this site, i mostly used the site for the information on suikoden but then i kinda got hooked onto the forum
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was a part of Their Star before it crashed. I decided to come here as a refugee. So far, I like it here.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Mastersmith Bagel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just joined today... I had found the site on Google, I was searching for forums related to my interests. I stumbled upon this site, had a good time reading some of the articles; then I decided to see what kind of board you guys had...

... and that leads me right here! :) Been liking it so far.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: