Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Suikoden Game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best Suikoden Game
12%
 12%  [ 14 ]
69%
 69%  [ 76 ]
10%
 10%  [ 11 ]
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
I can't choose
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 109

Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

And Luca is still one of the coolest villains I've seen in an RPG.

He's also the incarnate of pure non-bullcrap evil. I'm talking Black Plague kind of evil.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Suikoden II because of all the things you can actually do and that Riou seems so kind to everyone He wouldn't kill a fly if he did not need to. I also loved the story. From there I would say Suikoden I followed by III.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best one ever is Suikoden2 . since it has better story than the other two, better graphics than Suikoden1 (and maybe Suikoden3), and the best music I ever heard in all of the Suikoden series, it also has a collection of unique and interesting characters.

About the headquarter in Suikoden2, what I have seen till this time that Suikoden2's castle is the best one, since it is very big and has a large scale of different aspects of society, and better architecture with shops that offer much better merchandises than the other games.

We should not forget that Suikoden2 provides more fun mini-games than the others do, and that is why I think that Suikoden2 is the best one.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since everyone has already said the many good reasons for why one game is better than the others, I'll leave my response as a simple little answer.

Gensui2 is my favorite, and I think, the best in quality of all the games we have seen this far.

That is all I shall say.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While Suiko I got the ball rolling for a killer series not of the FF variety, and Suiko III had some killer graphics, I also agree that Number II is by far the best of the series so far. The battle system for army battles is far superior to the other two. The rune combos also beat the other two especially with spells such as Blazing Camp.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have you seen the characters in Suikoden 2??? They're beautiful, Suikoden III almost ruined the series imho, I loved the game in and of itself, but for being a Suikoden it sucked. Suikoden I was beautiful too, played it some-odd 13 times, Suikoden II, HANDS DOWN, the castle, the characters, the plot... bliss...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Caleb Cunningham

The Cunningham Cavalry

-2334 Potch
600 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 2 is a mile better than 1 and 3.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Suikoden 2 is indeed better than 1 or 3...
It's simple, pretty good and got the best villain ever in the Suikoden series :mrgreen:

Last edited by Flamo Bringer on Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Hyuga

Wanderer

2519 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since Suikoden V isn't here (which I think is the best in the series), I voted for Suikoden II. The story is just amazing and the characters are entertaining. Suikoden II has everything you want in an RPG game and I think anyone who missed out in playing Suikoden II missed a lot.
Gen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II is still the best. No other Suikoden comes close to the greatness of Sui2.
Vessol

Goldstar's Regiment

3495 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 2-Great storyline, classic graphics, awesome characters, good memories, awesome music, everything rocks about this game.

Close to it is

Suikoden 3-Great multi-tiered story, nice easy on the eyes graphics, great dialog, only problem is the suckish combat sort of and the VERY slow begining. But, has my favorite song at the start of the game in it, Ai Wo Kaundo or whatever, have it on my Ipod.

Then with

Suikoden 1-Decent story, needs A LOT of fleshing out, good music, and also the first game in the series.
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

having to pick between only those 3 games I'm going with suikoden II. the story and characters in that one stuck with me a lot more than most of the ones in the others. (despite the fact that they all share a lot of the same characters... >.> )

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say Suikoden 1 mainly because it was the starting point of a great series to come. I just love playing this game over and over, and by the way there is nothing like the original.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
georg_prime

9636 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is Suikoden 1.I was blown away when i first played it,i couldn't believe the fact that you could have so many people in your party and thought the way your castle grew was brilliant.

I do think that Suikoden 2 was a better game than the first but the first was so original at the time that it's the one i look back at with the fondest memories.

As for Suikoden 3,i thought it had a good storyline but i didn't like the way they changed the battle system,world map and the fact you didn't have a Suikoden character in the corner of the "now loading" screen.I did like the addition of the skill points though.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II has def got to be my favorite of all the suikoden games. Most evil bad guy, best plot line, good music, good mini-games and the fact that they added the ability for you to get Tir was an awesome idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: