Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fantasy Football 2006-2007 (-Real- Football)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Football 2006-2007 (-Real- Football) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last thread was lost so here it is again for those of you who wish to join.

Myself and PF have signed up so far.

Go here to sign-up and register your team: http://fantasy.premierleague.com
When you are done use this Code to join the Suikox League: 645734-96890

Oh and seeing as this was set-up before the forum went down i was the only one registered and managed to get points from week 1 so i will edit the league to start from week 2.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm noting down you have a 63 point headstart on me haha.

The PK Rangers are back and ready to roll with a bit more of an assorted team than last year. I've gone for a bit more of a gamble of a lineup, hopefully it works out!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No i do not! Well i had but i edited the League Table to only score points from Game Week 2 so we are both starting on a big fat zero!
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh, I should have kept Jenas in my team, he went and scored last night and I switched him because I figured I could get Hleb instead. It was a case of me thinking who can I upgrade with this leftover .5 worth of money. Hm. Oh I know the player who scores the next day! Brilliant!

Well Goldy it looks to just be me and you still. I feel like making an each way bet on myself, I think I've got a good chance to finish in the top 3 if only I can find someone who'll give me decent odds..

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha......decent odds for an each way bet for a top three finish.....good one!

There doesnt seem to be much interest in the Fantasy Football this year.....ah well, we will have a two horse race i suppose!
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They're the ones missing out heh.

We actually have pretty different teams this year which is much better than the top three having almost all the same players as each other as seemed to happen last year.

Michael Dawson sets me off to a 9 point lead! Yes, I do realise he's the only person who's played so far.

Maybe someone else wants to bet on which of us two will win?

Let's rig it and split the potch!

Zorrow

0 Potch
348 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've joined up... A little late, but forgive me, I did not know about it. Sorry I arrived to spoil your date. My knowledge of premiership is limited though, so my results will probably reflect my limitations. Going in after 3 matches... Argh. I should have spotted this earlier. You guys are pretty close up there, I realised. Well, I will have fun representing and dominating the bottom table myself.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PF, lets do it! ;)

Yeah it is good that we have different teams.....but give it a few months.....i am sure we will start making the same transfers!

Welcome aboard Zorrow
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Transfers are weird on this, they seem to cost points. Hey Zorrow, it's good to have another player involved.

Since I can I'll note down the scores when you joined that way if you feel like looking back at the end of the season you can compare how you did from when you joined. Goldy has 89 and I have 90 points. It is very close at the moment.

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You better get ready, cause I'm coming in, then. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

arch_wooohh, welcome! The league is slowly growing!

Hey PF....still fancy your each way bet for a top three finish! I bet you do!

Yeah Transfers seem to cost points which is crazy, would have been better off giving us a set number every month or so.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was the Fantasy EPL that I used to play a few years ago (still played last year against 1 other person from Suikox since people didn't seem to want to join that one). In this one, unless things changed now, you get 1 free transfer every gameweek, and each additional transfer costs you 4 points. So be careful when picking your team and who to transfer. And no, free transfer can't be brought to the next week. So it's 1 per week regardless you use them or not.

I'm going to join soon-ish.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined a week after you guys so keep that in mind, I've joined the league, under the alias Adam Johnson, and I'm 'Axis', (which has nothing to do with the member of the same name here by the way). Every team I look at has Terry in it, and usually as captain, there must be some statistic showing how many teams hes on, and I can understand why, and so far I'm waiting for Shevchenko to pay off, you'll all see, he'll start scoring hatricks every other game.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All you have to do is click the 'i' button near Terry's name, on that screen it will show you how many teams he's on which I can confirm is in fact 52% of all the teams in the game. Shevchenko is on 20% and Henry is on 33% of teams.

I noted Zorrow was 90 points behind when he started, however you in fact started in the same week as me and Goldmember it seems Wes. Our scores started in week 2 of the game and this is week 3 now. You have a score for both week 2 and 3 so you're on an even footing with us. You're not that far behind Goldy and me anyway. Archie, Zorrow and Pessie are down on all three of us though.

Pes, I see you joined finally, don't forget the password this time!

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh right I see, I thought I joined late but I see you set it so it counted the points from that position onwards, excellent. Anyway, anyone know of any "hot" signings that we should look out for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: