Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lyon or Miakis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lyon or Miakis
Lyon
43%
 43%  [ 48 ]
Miakis
56%
 56%  [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 111

shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HAHA, feel the hatred toward lyon!!!
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Lyon or Miakis Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i pick Miakis
cuz Lyon got on my nerves
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Lyon or Miakis Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to go with Lyon, she fits the gremio role (a role I've always enjoyed) she's very strong and later in the game her magic stat balances out where Miakis' physical stats stay the same. Also She's a frikken Ninja Knight... How awesome is that? Trained as a ninja/assassin from birth and then trained as a Knight... I love it.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lyon for me. i just love the Gremio types. sure they get on your nerves when they force their way into your party but they are good characters to have anyway so i don't have a problem with having them along
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lyon
Lone Wizard

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I picked Miakis...her weapon's cool. And her being bubbly makes me like her even more, I dunno why.

Lyon's kinda of a mixed bag, I liked her vioce and role in the story. But what really bored me was her weapon, and her "prince!*blah blah blah" lines, I wish her lines had more....diversity. Oh and the fact that she was in almost every scene, repeating those lines bored me even further.
kuya

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dont remember lyon to much but i know i always used to use miakis when ever i could
FARUKON LUNE

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I picked Miakis. The scene with her desperately in flight for Lym captured me. Although Lyon can probably do the same for the Prince.

I don't know though. Yeah Mia has 3 slots but Lyon gets a true rune. It kinda balances out dontya think? But as far as it goes I think the look of Miakis appealed to me more just a CENTIMETER above Lyon (she looks like she's 12 and kicks ass with those daggers), both of them are chars I REALLY admire.

Oh yeah I also enjoy using the Shield rune, which I also gave to Lyon...
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Lyon or Miakis Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Miakis, she's the dominant won among the two.
kenren

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miakis, I just have a thing for cute morbid tomboy's who like to tease rich spoiled princesses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: