Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lyon or Miakis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lyon or Miakis
Lyon
43%
 43%  [ 48 ]
Miakis
56%
 56%  [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 111

ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miakis is ummm... more shapely. I think :roll:
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
I was shocked to see that too! There's a site that has these listed, I believe? Could you maybe PM it to me? (Or post it, if it's not as spammish as I think)

I got it from a Japanese guide I bought. If you want I can send it to you later or maybe I'll open up a topic on it.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

is it the GENSO SUIKODEN V Official Guide: Character of 108 Stars. Soft cover, has a sleeve, and the actual book is all white, with a golden Sun Rune on the front? I have that one....haven't looked through it in a while.

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can have a look at the Suikox Suikoden Timeline http://www.suikox.com/timeline.php

You can find the year of birth of each character there.

EDIT: Thanks to point it out, Uji. I confused the Suikox timeline with the Suikosource timeline. At Suikosource the Suikoden V dates are included. Here is the link: http://www.suikosource.com/history/timeline/

Last edited by ViktorFan on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bear in mind that timeline needs to be updated though and won't have anything on Suikoden V.
synira

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lyon was... Arrrg. I did NOT like her at ALL. Just that kidish, personality, the voice.. Evertyhing. HATED LYON.
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will have to go with Lyon cause from what I have seen of Maikis is that she is to violet for me to hald so i will go with Lyon.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Lyon more for the story and for her similarities to Nanami in Suikoden 2.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is actually quite a tough question as I like both characters, Lyon is perhaps my favourite supporting main character in a suikoden game. I like her storyline and her relationship with the prince.

But I voted for Miakis, I really like her as a fighter, I do wish that you saw more of her in the game.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I liked both characters, I voted for Miakis by a hair. I just found her utterly adorable. That, and purple hair is cool and stuff. ;)
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted Lyon. They are both very devoted and loyal Queen's knights, but Miakis annoys me a little. She's way too perky all the time for my taste. Except for a few moments in the game, like after she duels the prince and loses. Don't get me wrong, I like Miakis, but Lyon is my favorite. She's strong in body and mind, and has a very deep and troubling past that she overcomes in order to best protect the prince. And I really love the Twilight Rune! Who doesn't ? Also, Lyon and the prince are obviously destined to be together! A perfect match!

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Miakis (and I found her teasing of Lym rather hilarious), but I'm going to have to say I like Lyon better. I absolutely loved Frey's duel with Miakis in Doraat, and did a lot of her character, but in the end Lyon had a lot better scenes like that. I know some people got annoyed by Lyon's dedication to the Prince, but I found it logical and even a bit tragic. I mean, she was raised on nothing except fighting and killing until Ferid finally rescued her. She had nothing except the Falenan royal family, and seeing as Frey was her only companion at the time, it only makes sense that she would be that dedicated to him. They've just got an incredible bond, and it took me a long time before I was able to select the other options during that cutscene when you first get to Rainwall.

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lyon is the best! Now, if you visit my story at fanfiction.net, you will find I wrote a story about the heroes at school and Frey pairing with Lyon. Miakis is just way too old (22) for Frey, and she's quite teasing.
Lyon just perfectly cute, and like a panda, and her technique quite good, and she's friend with Frey since they're eight! Hell, I love her so much I almost think I'm a lesbian!

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
superangelo128

18698 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted Lyon.

At the moment, she's my favorite character in the whole series. However I really like both of them.

I like her design just slightly better and I liked her alternate outfit.

Oh and she and the prince look cute together (especially at the end with the Prince in the QK commander outfit and her as a Queen's Knight)

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vote, of course, for MIAKIS....... She's cute, adorable, strong, she have a good personality( she's childish, actually... ), she love to laugh, but she is easy to cry..
i guess, that because she was simple and honest to her feeling. And I like the way she cared about Lym & Frey..She's Rules!!
About Lyon... gah, I dont like her. She's just too...ugh...over.
And I'm not sure what kind of personality that she has... she looks like a kid that trying to be mature beyond her age.. and she's just like a big, boring robot that always looked after Frey wherever he goes...
Miakis is far...far..far more better than her(for me, of course.......)
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: