Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since this is the closest thing to a refference topic on all about avatars, i'll reiterate here what i've said in other threads:

If you need space to host your avatar, and don't want to get a host of your own for whatever reason, i can host it for you. Just drop me a PM.

That would be it.

All the way to the edge of this world
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm bumping this topic.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do not bump topics, please. If a thread's dead, it's dead.

However, since it's important for newer members to know about image hosting, we'll just leave it as is this time.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

imageshack is a good place to show avatars u made its free and u can sho as many pictures as u want http://www.imageshack.us/rules.php
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i use photobucket to store my pics....but how about videos...i just made a suikoden trailer, and i want to store it online for others to see....so is there a place to store videos online for free
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, photobucket has reduced the limit of space it provides tremendously all the way from 200 MBs too 25MBs so I have no way of hosting my avatars, even if I delete a few of my stuff, by now I have around 177 MBs stored. I dunno what'll happen if I don't remove it. :?
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess you'll lose it. I was one of the unfortunates who had their entire account wiped when Photbuckets systems crashed about a month ago....

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

test
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey I guess that clears up my avatar mystery about a month ago hey Garaa.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I figured this was the best place if any to ask about an avatar/image I'm trying to find.

It's a picture of one of The Kodama from Princess Mononoke. It's a little animated GIF where the head shakes and clicks around like it does in the film. I remember I saw someone ages and ages had one as their avatar; only I can't remember who and on what site!

If anyone can help, that'd be very appreciated!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try here, although the background refresh needs to be fiddled with a little which isn't too much trouble. If this is the one you are looking for I can sort this.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh that's gooood!

Do you know how to edit animated GIFS, so I could cut one of them out (making the image smaller) and save it as GIF so that it still stays animated?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess so, would you want the whole animation to be smaller or just 1 picture in the sequence (although that wouldn't look too great)? Let me know how big you need it and I can change it for you.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose the whole image to be shrunk. But what program and method do you use for editing animated GIFS as I never could manage to do it right :(

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For the purposes of altering the size of an animated GIF, I believe JASC Animation Shop along with Paint Shop Pro would be a good choice. It might be possible to do it all from within Animation Shop, but I'm not sure as it has been ages since I've used it. All you'd need to do is alter the size of each frame and then reinsert them into the gif.

For more advanced alterations, I'm at a loss how to proceed. I was never very proficient with graphics programs.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: