Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

-The best mini-games or side quests-
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

adrich wrote:
Thus, my favorite minigame is the one that isn't there.

Hah, agreed!

I liked a game that was sort of a mini-game by itself. It was called Mr. Driller... short, sweet, and somewhat random. >_> At least, if I am remembering correctly, it was a short game.
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Randomguy wrote:
The worst mini-game must be the butterfly game in FFX closely followed IMO by the card game and chocobo hot and cold in FFIX.

I agree that the Butterfly game was pure hell, but there are a couple others that I rank worse than that. I mean, I could actually get a little progress in the butterfly game, but the jump rope game in FFIX...that thing was the lamest thing ever created. Who wants to time jumps, perfectly I might add, for 200 jumps in a row to win the "big prize".
The chocobo trainer race in FFX was quite impossible to, as Ced the Lad pointed out earlier.
The mech shooting game in Xenosaga was pretty lame too. The controls completely sucked in it. It played like they were training their kids to write the programming for it.
X-2 had some doosies in it as well. The monster shooting game...who took that game to the supreme high score? Or even a great score? Not many I'll bet.
Mini games can be a great break from gameplay sometimes, but they can also be filler space to make it look like the game has a lot more to offer than it really does. Meaning, they. can. suck.
Kraven

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the Final Fantasy 10- Blitzball mini game, but not the Final Fantasy 10-2 Blitzball game, probably because of the characters.

Final Fantasy 9 Card game was my second favourite. I liked the challenge of getting 1 of every card and when you get a perfect win. :mrgreen:
:D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: