Suikoden United and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where Is Everyone?!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

deleted.

Last edited by Inko on Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

flarhhhh I like so totaly have school to live with. its a major hinderance on the fun times.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it my imagination, or are Lebengel and Shrew the leaders of nations that are populated by only themselves. How many people are under the Island Nations, the the Nameless Lands?

Well, i live a thousand kilometers away from any major metropolitian area. People wonder why i'm living in perth. There's usually nothing to do, and it gets unconfortable hot. It gets unconfortable hot in Lahore, where summer temperatures are 42 C maximum (an average), which is above 100 F for those who don't know the metric system. I liked Perth, because it seldomly gets taht hot and there are less people here.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1127979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unless there are topics of interest in the general forums, I usually inhabit the Queendom of Falena board. I know what you mean Starslasher, the members of the Island Nations and the Nameless Lands don't seem to be particularly active these days, though I believe I have seen a few new members of the Island Nations recently.

Our usual group of Falenians are pretty active each day, mainly within the confines of our nation board, but it's just too much fun that we don't often get a chance to check out the rest of the forums. My only wish is that we'd get some new Falenian recruits who would drop by the nation board.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the problem is that there havint that many good theads lately.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I think the problem is that there havint that many good theads lately.

Anyone got any ideas for new threads then?
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think a bigger problem is school has started...

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

School and work are draining the heck out of me.

I still post quite a bit, but I post primarily on Falena's boards. I still read most of the forum; I just don't always put in a reply.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also spend most of my time in the nation boards with my fellow members of Falena. We have a great time with each other and are creating bonds with each other.

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The same can be said of Tinto's boards. We like to keep everyone happy as well as busy. So we just discuss certain topics and create discussion. Lucky for us, we were blessed to be in a nation where people continuously post in our thread.

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We have the same blessing in Falena where there is a lot of activity and discussion.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm from the Island Nations and I do login everyday but these days I just don't have the enough time to reply on every new thread because of me being busy with college and other things.

I also know that here in the Island Nation's we don't have a lot of members that login in regular bases except for our leader "Duke Lebenengel" but I think that what he is doing is something more than great and something that is really inspiring for all of us in the Island Nation's and especially me because if not for him I won't be participating once more in this forum.

Anyway, no one really knows the real reason for why other members from the Island Nation's are absence (or members from other nations).

Therefore, I just hope that every inactive member from the Island Nation's or anywhere else do come back and participate once more in Suikox forum.

We the members of the Island Nation's are also blessed to have "Duke Lebenengel" as our leader.

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be great to see a lot of the people who don't post, get off their rearends and start doing something.

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find that nation activity is constantly varying. For a long while Tinto's members hardly ever posted on these boards, but recently there has been a huge resurgence in their activity.
I think that all the Island Nations needs is a few of their once active members to come back and they will be great once more.
ShuTheLord

The Gale Knights

0 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I check out these boards every day and post when possible, yeah it's the problem with school that's keeping everyone from the boards, so screw school and come on over! Come on we know you think about Suikoden in school anywwways might as well post about it when you're out of school :D. But yeah the nation boards are always a fun place to hang, especially Highland *hint hint* ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: