Suikoden United and Informational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where Is Everyone?!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yeah, so it reminds me of the fights I've had with those two girls (and they kept ragging on me telling me "heterosexuality is gross, eeewww!! you're disgusting!!") >.< Some people *sigh*

I've never heard that one before. :shock:

Oh well, each to his/her own.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Laugh* Be glad you haven't. Every time I heard it from either one of those girls it took me a few moments to register what they were saying. O.o; Nothing against homosexuality... just against those two crazy girls who kept telling me being completely hetero was wrong. o_O; *Knew very weird people in Brooklyn*

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been busy with stuff. Summer's over, and school's started again. Plus my friends wanting me to hang out with them. Not much I can do there.

That plus I just don't have much to say.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm regularly login in here but I don't really have enough time to post in every thread after I finish reading it because nowadays I'm trying to prepare myself for college.

Even when I find the time I can't really think of anything to say since a lot of them don't really interest me or I don't really have an opinion on it but I think everything will change after I adjust myself with everything around me.

Anyway, I think nowadays everyone else is somewhat busy with there college or there work, so I think activity would begin in the weekends or in the midsummer.

So, let's wait and see what will happen in the future.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tend to dedicate most of my posts to my nations forum. I find that I have a personal interest in many of the topics there and I feel that if I make a contribution to the topic then I will receive a response back. It is more of a conversation than just everyone stating their own views. Plus the fact that I find very few of the topics in the public of any interest to me.

I'm sure these points of view have already been put forward by others people before me but I don't wish to read each and every post that precludes mine. I think that sums up the point I am making. :)

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh Queen, I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find the rest of us. School's going to start soon for the majority of the members in this board. (those who aren't in it already), but I expect people to come back when the war starts. Go ahead and PM the rest of us if you're wondering where we are.

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just noticed that a lot of time when I am here and nobody else is, I tend to wait around until someone logs in. Then I wait for them to post.

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm lucky that, usually, by the time I get home from work and log onto the forums, there has been a wealth of activity, with threads to pick and choose from. Of course, there are also days when there have been maybe five new posts, with nothing that catches my interest.

Moody_Mage, I also tend to stick around my nation board the most, posting on the common boards when I have something to say about a particular topic. You get to know the members of your nation better than members of other nations, and it's just more comfortable "sitting at home" talking with friends than it is to "go out and mingle," so to speak. :wink:

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

School keeps me preoccupied most of the time but around 9:00 to 10:00 I'm logged in. Also at school after I eat lunch I run up to the library and login there but for an extremly short time.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You get to know the members of your nation better than members of other nations, and it's just more comfortable "sitting at home" talking with friends than it is to "go out and mingle," so to speak

Maybe in that case once the battles get underway we could setup a few more threads in the Budehuc Castle section to discuss the various outcomes of the various battles?

It would be nice to be able to 'go out and mingle' a bit more :D

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a good idea, now that you mention it. Either that, or a new forum dedicated to discussion about battle results could be set up, though the Budehuc Castle forum is currently desperate for new discussion so that would be the logical place for battle-related posts.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only possible disadvantage I could see to that is that some people may turn it into a "ha ha ha we kicked your ass :P !!" forum which IMO gets very boring very quickly...

Or maybe not, I've just got into work so I'm not really feeling my most optimistic at the moment :lol:

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Budehuc Castle forum is for news and about the battle system or negotiations between nation leaders or their designated negotiators, not casual discussion. If a person wishes to discuss the results of a battle, they may do so in their own nation's forum; new threads or a forum dedicated to said discussion would be completely pointless. As Moody Mage said, most of the posts would be of the "We're better than you." variety, and little actual discussion about the battles could actually be had due to the fear of letting a nation's strategy slip. Such a place would be nothing but spam.

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that I see this thread, I realize I'm barely posting. S4 fault, I was very hyped with the release and all the new things. But after rushing through it and seeing the whole thing, Suikoden fanmeter has gone down. May be post-game-ending depression.

I'll get back to it with the US release I guess.
Wing Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know it is hard to find anyone anymore! :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: