Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bosses in the Game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The final battle will be much easier if you do NOT put Georg in it....on your 2nd or higher play through.

In essence any character will decent MDEF and is "TRINI-ED" will eat the final boss for lunch..and any boss for that matter.

In "Trini-ed" I mean giving them the dreaded combination of Fury+Double Edge+Warrior. That combination makes the game TOO easy...and not fun...
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a reasonable amount of bosses in Suikoden V. Some are cool, some are not, some are surprising and some are just what I call as "I hate that boss so much I want to kill him" bosses. But unfortunately, like other Suikodens, none of the bosses seem to be any harder than normal enemies. Most, if not all, of the bosses are easily killable within one round or less. They don't seem to pose much threat nor challenge as to normanl creeps do. Heck, even the Final boss was also killable within one round. The bosses definitely need to have better stats in the next Suikoden. They were extremely weak in Suikoden V.
Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was looking through a walkthrough when playing, and it said that the boss that you fight when trying to get Eresh (cannot think of its name) was the hardest boss in the game. It was insanely easy in my opinion, I think it only took two rounds.

It is hard to judge how easy certain bosses are, it really depends too many factors of how the player is playing the game. Overall though, there was not one boss that gave me any trouble, and that was a shame.
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only trouble i had were the sindar ruins guardians in both ceras lake and the mountains also the final boss was a little difficult for me but besides that i would say it was by far the easiest game in the series more so even than tactics which was a cake walk. i was really disappointed that the final battle against sialeeds was so short because i wanted her to beat the hell out of my characters but she went down in the second turn and i wanted her to put up a fight. also the Zahak and Alenia biss fight was far too easy especially the first time. i wanted to the final fight to be more like fighting the beast rune in two where you needed to heal every turn or else half your party would be dead or stunned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: