Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite music of S5? *possable spoiler*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The world map music, the music in the Sun Palace and in Sol Falena, the overworld music, and the music that plays in that noble's mansion in Lelcar (can't remember his name). The only reason that I liked it so much is because a few parts of it were very similar to Neclord's castle music in Suikoden II. 8-)

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden V has some very good musical pieces. I don't remember all the names but the ones i especially liked are:

- The world map music.
- The Sindar ruins music, I fell in love with this tune when i was playing Tactics and got to the Mother Earth room in the Obel ruins, it's almost the same.
- Fighting the pirates and the other themes from SIV. Ah, these pieces brought back some good memories.
- Moroon's battle music, but i suppose you could already have told that yourself.

I think all the music was pretty good, these are just on the top of my list (in random order). The only exception i have is Haud's BGM. It is terribly awful! Just like the place itself.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The music in the scene where the effect of getting all 108 stars gets put into place. (A.K.A The scene where Lyon lives again.)

That was just pure 100% made out of real awesome and win. Could anybody give me any specific info on the piece? Name, where could I get it?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The music when the assault on Sol-Falena starts is amazing. That's the music for me - either that or the war battle theme.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't believe no one else likes Lucretia's theme "Tactician". In the cutscenes when there's that music and she's talking, she's just so seductive or something, I love it.

I also like The Two Guardian Runes.

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Despair and Hope is by far the best imo. But Queens Knight also very good.

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is the intro music, the Wind of phantom is it? (I am not in a very good mental condition now so I can't remember very well :D :D :D :twisted:)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My fave is Rainwall's theme. But I also love the music for Sol Falena and the various little themes for different characters over the game.

I haven't heard Moroon's game theme yet but I'll be sure to put him in my team next time I play it.

I also liked that little percussion tune whenever a silly/ idiotic character came and talked to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa, I really like "Scar of Destruction" But I don't remember if it from anywhere. Does anybody know when it plays in the game?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although it was quite simplistic, I enjoyed the music in Yashuna Village, simple, to the point and no one needs to think about anything to enjoy it.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know i personally like dispair and hope i think its called. Its the song that happens when you go to Lunas after you flee from Sol Falena. I also like the song of Nirva Island. I just don't know what thats called. To me that is the best song for a village i have heard for quite some time.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: