Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite music of S5? *possable spoiler*
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlacon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Favorite music of S5? *possable spoiler* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So everyone what be your favorite music from Suikoden 5? Mine is the Lordlake restoration theme, then Oboro's.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forget the name, but it's something about Dark and Light. It's the piano song that plays when someone dies... >_>

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
SuikoGator

6724 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The White Mage. The song that plays when Leknaat appears. And The Queen's Knights. Also... I miss "Young Master" from Suikoden I. Just listening to that reminds me of how great a game the original Suikoden was.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

already a topic on suikoden 5 music ;)

http://suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8742

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but Leb insisted that that topic is just regarding which remixes are older Suikoden soundtracks and not about favourites.

Anyway, there are LOTS of great tracks in Suikoden V. They really really did a great job in music this time around. My absolute favourite song would have to be "Charge!" I think that's the name of the song. It's the one that's played during war battles. There's just something about it. The beat just pumps me up and makes me want to kick major ass in the battle.

The theme that's being played during night time before some major battles is also a good track, and also the song that's played at the end of the game after rolling the 108 stars' fates is as good as ever too. Both tracks I have mentioned are remixes of previous Suikoden tracks, and they are really really good.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Highwind, but I prefer the more..."violent" or "evil" remix of the war battle music.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite piece of music is the music where you visit the Dragon Cavalry before the final battle. I listened to it, and then I fell asleep in front of it. I also like all of the battle music, too. I got the little promotional CD because I preordered the game, and my favorite piece from it is "The Queen's Knights".

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite would probably be when we are at Lunas, Wind of Phantom and the one that (at night time) before we attack Sol-Falena....
actually there are lots of great musics in Suikoden 5 :D
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite one of all of them is NAtural Naiveté! It's Miakis and Viki's theme music. Who deosn't like to listen to a cutesy music them that makes you feel like an airhead. It's really fitting.

Other than that, the others that would be worthy of listening to are: Two Guardian Runes, Tragic Battle, Queen's Knights, Wind of Phantom, Future of the 108, Overcome with Grief, Sadness, and others. They're all so good anyway. :D

Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are so many pieces of music I like it's hard to pick my favorties.
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Life and Death is my favorite. I really love the drums and flute that plays in it. It's like another mix of the Queen's knight song, along with the other song, determination(which I like as well).

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Clash now a lot too. It's the big war battle music theme. Very cool.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clash is cool. Throw in those battle cries, and you have one hell of a tune.

Of course, Wind of Phantom (the opening theme) is simply awesome. :D

But in game, Naivety, aka Viki's theme, cannot be denied. Nikea's theme is also sweet, and the Sindar theme here is probably he best one they've come up with.

And I'd also mention Moroon's battle song. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, that's it. "Clash" is the name of the theme. I thought it was "Charge!". :oops: Well, at least I got the "C" part right. :| And ditto on the battle cries, especially when Isabel yells that fierce "Chee-yarrrrrrge!!!!" :*laugh*:

Nikea's theme was hella fun to listen too. During the scenes with her at the Sacred Games and at Lelcar, the music just fit with the scene. It was ridiculous and it was funny, and it was brilliant. I smile everytime that song plays, even if the scene that go on aren't ones with Nikea.
marlacon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I've grown to like the opening song a lot. I still like La Mir the most, and then the Suiko 3 theme by Hikegami or w/e it was XD. I think the Suikoden series has excellent music though. You hear big acclaim about square-enix music... But I think Suikoden's is just as good if not beetar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: