Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sigurds past

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Sigurds past Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder why that old man in Suikoden IV wants to kill him? I only know Sigurd worked for Reinbach in the past. What did he do?
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Play Tactics and you'll find out. :P
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This will answer your question, but of course, the best option is to play the game and find out for yourself rather than spoil it with outside information. lol, I haven't played suikoden tactics yet myself, but stumbled upon this while looking for info on someone for Jowstons "suikoden clue" :D

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=813

I hate you Onimaru.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I played the game but kinda missed it, or I didnt get it. Just because he left Middleport, they want to kill him?
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not just because he left...he was the right hand man of Reinbach. On top of that he led his shady group of thugs. He knows all his secrets and if he ever talked, Reinbach would have been discredited in front of his citizens. Everyone in Middleport though he was a real nice guy, and same goes for Razril and even it's leadership. But in reality he was a guy who sided with whoever had the right amount of money and all of that was handled through Sigurd. So, wouldn't it be common sense to eliminate a guy who defected you when he knows all your secrets?
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh ok now I get it. I thought there would maybe be something bigger in it. I thought he killed people ( I mean major, of course he did criminality so people died ayways). Ok thanks for the help, another question is clear.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He did ransack ships and eliminate people as well. During the Chapter you met him, he was ordered to do the "Usual" job of eliminating the nosy strangers and Sigurd was to be rewarded any goods they carried. Meaning, yes, Sigurd was technically an assasin and pirate even before joining Kika's pirates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: