Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

which one do you like better? Eresh or Euram?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Eresh or Euram
Eresh
50%
 50%  [ 39 ]
Euram
44%
 44%  [ 34 ]
Neither of them i don't like either of em
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
I thought it was one of them make um up characters?
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 77

Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went with Eresh just to see if I could find out any more info on Jeane. After watching the scenes and conversations, I didn't really learn anything, but I am still glad I chose Eresh just because she unlocks the deep dungeon, which was nice to level up some lower characters.
psylo

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose Eresh. Why? Because her magic ability. And i don't like Euram. (hah, personal reason). I don't like him and what he does. If i take him into the star of destiny, maybe sometime he will betray me. I don't want that to happen.

Eresh have one more point. When you want to recruit her, you will travel into dungeon. That will increase your potch and level....
crushedvelvet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've read responses to this question in several different forums and I've got to say you guys are the nicest.

It's probably pointless to say this but I chose Euram (hmm, there's a surprise).

Why? Because I love the little twit, which is weird because in Suiko 4 with Snowe I wanted to do the things in Viktor's Neclord speech.

It is a shame that you get him so late in the game though. You don't really get to see much of his change and I too would love to see him cheer up a bit. That's my only real complaint. Oh, and the fact that he doesn't really do that much when you recruit him. I'd also have loved to hear his voice if his unit got defeated something like "eeeeek mommy" would have been so funny.

I think it was the fact that he made a truely atrocious baddie. All his schemes were rubbish, and I'm fairly sure the cursed book and hiring the Maximillian Knights were his own ideas. I'm not sure if Sable didn't have some input by Salum.

He reminded me quite a lot of Team Rocket, particularly James (even the voices are similar, although I know it isn't the same actor) who are funny but would probably do better if they just quit being bad guys and get real jobs.

I did like the fact that you had a choice of whether you wanted to recruit Euram or Eresh. It was a really good idea, for the ones who didn't want to trawl through yet another dungeon you could get a nice easy recruit and for the ones who wanted some good treasure and an epic you can do Eresh's quest.

I'd really like it if there were more choices like that in future games, like more double stars so you can choose the quest or character you prefer. I personally would have liked a different choice besides Gavaya.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gunloc0

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally like Euram much better because he's beyond humorous with his many attempts at foiling the prince. I have nothing against Eresh, but I don't use mages at all.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pick Eresh mainly because she is a good pure magic user that can be used in your party. I don't like Euram cause i don't like his personality and he does not deserve to be in my party.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
shadow_Hiei

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Post-recruitment Euram > Eresh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naraku > Shinji Ikari = Shinji Matou = Oprah = whiny, stupid, pedophile pre-recruitment Euram

Pre-recruitment Euram and Salum were by far my least favorite characters in the game.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh was a better character to use since she actually had quality levels of skill in rune casting. Plus, she's part of one of the bath scripts that was hilarious in addition to having a bit of the loli-esque theme to it.

500 Potch
35 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh by far. She is clearly one of the best mages in all of Suikoden V. She also has a better costume then Euram. I Think Having Thunder in Battle is alot better than having Euram's rumours. Plus I mean Euram is such a skeezy guy. I guess it is better for the storyline alittle bit. But I Still Don't Want Him as one of the 108 stars. Just Like I Would Have Rathered Chopped Snowe's Head Off. I'm Not Big On Traitor's
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh! I just enjoy the enigma of her and she's definitely one of my favorite characters of V. Yeah, I know that they probably won't expand on her but I choose to be oblivious. Her magic skill isn't even a factor to me. The Suikoden games have never been a very difficult series (especially V, Magic Absorb and Circle Tactic combo is all you need) and I usually just use the characters that I like regardless of their usability.
But even if I didn't like her as much I still wouldn't choose Euram. Cause I just don't want the guy hanging around. I just can't stand the guy and I would not want him to join MY army if I had one so I don't see why I should subject Frey to that. Sure, he's kinda amusing at times, but he's always intensely annoying little twat. Besides, I hate the Suikoden narcissists.
WalkerOfDawn

Howling wind

2544 Potch
16 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like eresh's 3rd person way of speaken and she definatly leaves you with a lot of questions about her past

Euram on the other hand deserves the same fate as his toad of a father
Lyon Falenas

12135 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find both valid for different things. First time through I picked Euram because he made the most sense for the plot. Eresh really is just the classic end of the game drop in a mage to recruit scenario. (she is basically Crowley or Mazus in this respect) In terms of story though she is yet another random character that mostly serves to fill in a slot on the star of destiny chart.

However Eresh is far better for gameplay. Again, Suikoden always loves to give a ridiculously powerful mage so late in the game you can hardly use them. And the addition of the extra dungeon when getting her is by far the easiest way to level up the characters fo the final dungeon.
Axis

8709 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I especially like Eresh, because her resurrection rune did a lot of work in the last battle.

Recruiting her is a little painstaking, however.

Euram is alright, too, but I didn't get the chance to recruit him. Like Gavaya, he has an unhealthy obsession with Lyms...
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Eresh on my first play through though I must admit that I prefer Euram as a character. Sure Eresh has mystery and can actually be used in battle but Euram was just ammusing. To be honest when I got Eresh I never used her, I already had Zerase and Bernadette at a higher level so I never bothered having her in the party. I read how Zerase can be made alot stronger than her.

So I chose the stair falling antics of Euram.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lilith

9390 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Eresh, because she actually did something useful besiedes sitting around my castle all day.
Eurams character was great, but he just got boring after you recruit him.
Eresh on the other side had a mysterious aura, and her third person talking was kind of cute.^^

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh.

Well,she's a powerful magic user...
If Euram was a battle character,I'll choose him,why not?

When he went to sable,he fighted against the prince...in a battle

The point is: To you want a good storyline: choose Euram...
For those who want a powerful mage user: choose Eresh...

I think Eresh is the best option.

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: