Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Final Fantasy VII spin off revealed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Locke wrote:
And since I assume square is behind this, and in all common sense the movie and Vincent meets Dante as I now like to call it will be released seperatly. It kinda makes sense econonmicly also to relases them seperatly. Mainly since they will be coming out at different times. I assume movie first and there probably will be a little teaser with Vincent in the movie and then something about him going after whoever that he chases in the game and wala, a segway into the game.

I called it "Vincent May Cry" now, since we have "Yuna May Cry" before.

I think its official that this FF7:DC takes place a year or something after FF7: AC. Well, I think we kind of see it coming when they announced they want to release a movie for FF7. Everyone was comparing how it was similar to that short FFX video they released before FFX-2.

Still, its sad to see squarenix milking all they can from FF7.

<joke>
Anyone thinks there will be more coming?
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (FF7:AC)
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis (FF7:BC)
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (FF7:DC)

They forgot FF7: CC...
<end joke>

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish they'd let FF7 die already. -_- I enjoyed it well enough as it was. Grr to these sequel prequel whatever things. Grrr.

Vincent, our favorite angsty (vampire thing?) guy. Gah... while I wouldn't want to play something all about happy sunshine and cuddly little flowers, I don't want to be submerged in self-pity, either.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
<joke>
Anyone thinks there will be more coming?
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (FF7:AC)
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis (FF7:BC)
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (FF7:DC)

They forgot FF7: CC...
<end joke>

Yeah, more jokes

FF7: Completely Coincidental (FF7:CC) -> Don't ask why Vincent and Yuna are the heroes
FF7: Endless Coincidence (FF7:EC) -> Yuna comes back again, this time with Squall
FF7: Freaky Coincidence (FF7:FC) -> Yet again, Yuna as the heroine, but with Seifer now
FF7: Goddammit it's another Coincidence (FF7:GC) -> Yuna and Rinoa now
FF7: Holy cow it's another Coincidence (FF7:HC) -> Huha, this time Yuna alongside of Cloud
FF7: Indirectly Coincidental (FF7:IC) -> Puzzle game starring Aeris and Ramza
FF7: Jesus, it's another Coincidence (FF7:JC) -> A religious tactic game starring Rikku and Selphie
FF7: Killed by Coincidence (FF7:KC) -> Yes, Aeris is dead in this game
FF7: Lord of the Coincidence (FF7:LC) -> Follow the epic story of Sephiroth trying to gain the One Ring
FF7: Maximum Coincidence (FF7:MC) -> Cloud, Squall, Zidane, and Tidus all in one game.
FF7: No way it's a Coincidence (FF7:NC) -> This is something that you have to play yourself
FF7: Oh my gosh, it's another Coincidence (FF7:OC) -> It's a fighting game consisting of Red XIII, Paine, Quina, and Irvine
FF7: Pika-- it's just a Coincidence (FF7:PC) -> Starring Ash as the hero
FF7: Queendom of Coincidence (FF7:QC) -> Yuna started as a slave in that queendom
FF7: Revolutionary Coincidence (FF7:RC) -> Yup, Cloud wearing that sunglasses and long black robe
FF7: Stupid Coincidence (FF7:SC) -> Dating game starring Kefka
FF7: Terribly stupid Coincidence (FF7:TC) -> obviously sequel of FF7:SC
FF7: Ultimate Coincidence (FF7:UC) -> You See? Got it ... u ... c ????
FF7: Vertical Coincidence (FF7:VC) -> Mountain hiking, monster killing, it's all about Cid and his rocket
FF7: Worst Coincidence (FF7:WC) -> A DVD explaining why Square-Enix made all those coincidence FF7s
FF7: X Coincidence (FF7:XC) -> Never got released. Hence the name, ex-coincidence
FF7: Your own Coincidence (FF7:YC) -> Sim game starring all the Final Fantasy characters so you could build your own coincidental stories
FF7: Zmellyoulater Coincidence (FF7:ZC) -> Ahhh, the perfect ending of the FF7 coincidental series. Starring Nelson from The Simpsons of course.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats my point exactly. Irvine has no reason to be there. But with Squaresoft lately anything that can make them money they will do. Aeris back to life in Kingdom Hearts. Also it had characters from 3 different Final Fantasies in it. Heck, Aeris was even in Final Fantasy Tactics. They've milked her "death" for all they could already. I wouldn't be suprised if she's in Kingdom Hearts 2.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aeris being in Kingdom Hearts - I always figured the game was a completely alternative dimension. ;P I doubt she'll be alive in the Final Fantasy VII storyline ... seeing as how it's to be continued for who knows how long (I wouldn't doubt them going on a little further than the three spin-offs already mentioned). If she's resurrected in the "official" storyline and they don't have a REALLY GOOD REASON and METHOD I will be quite annoyed with the company - and then not count any of the sequels as true to the storyline and live in a little bubble believing that Final Fantasy VII didn't change and remains well. :| *Bubble*

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She's better off dead. I found her to be somewhat annoying. >_>
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: