Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Final Fantasy VII spin off revealed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Elena btw. Thought I should clear that up, I wasn't being sarcastic at all.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher, Lets leave
Square Enix to decide new jobs, and maybe some noses for the character portraits yeah. :mrgreen:
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, as far as other FFVII characters go, it's obvious that this is Cait Sith:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/dirgeofcerberusfinalfantasyvii/screens. html?page=10

And if it is an action game, you can bet that you'll somehow be able to unlock Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, etc.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright Bugg, gotcha. :)

The game does look like an action game more than anything else from the screens provided by that link. I wonder what's up with the uniforms those guys are wearing - what organization they're a part of that is.

I'm still iffy on this whole thing. ;P

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheAngelicSin wrote:
I wonder what's up with the uniforms those guys are wearing - what organization they're a part of that is.

Judging from the bit of info that Alseid provided, it seems that the opponents belong to Deep Ground Soldiers. So I think that the organization is called Deep Ground indeed. But of course I could be wrong.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If nothing else I'll probably rent it. At least if I rent it and it stinks I won't be putting money into Square Enix's pockets. Well, not directly at least. And is it me, or is the area in some of the screen shots Nibelheim? If it is, it kinda makes sense with the whole Vincent story since most of his back story happend there.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey maybe I'm just really too into soccer and not into video games, but did all this extra FF VII come out in the U.S.? If so, when? I was always a big fan, and I knew there was going to be Advent Children, and I was waiting for it, and I never heard about it. What is going on? :P Am I just being stupid..or?

Sup?
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All the as I call them Final Fantasy 7 add ons aren't out yet. They will be, not sure when. State side probably isn't getting the phone game but the rest we are. Hope that helps.

Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are they going to be releasing them all at the same time in a package like Anthologys and the other one? Or all seperate, or is this still unknown. Thanks Locke :)

Sup?
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is totally lame. Square has lost ALL of my respect...the Enix wing still is awesome though. :mrgreen: Seriously, though, when will they ever give up? They're trying to squeeze too much money out of this.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just think that it's embarrassing for Square-Enix to do all this. While yeah, they would sell like hotcake and people would buy them anyway, it really shows that Square-Enix either "milking Final Fantasy VII to the max" or "really high on Final Fantasy VII but have no faith whatsoever on the other Final Fantasy games". Either way, it's a shame that they do that.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, one is a movie, another is Vincent meets Dante and the other is a cell phone game we'll never see. And since I assume square is behind this, and in all common sense the movie and Vincent meets Dante as I now like to call it will be released seperatly. It kinda makes sense econonmicly also to relases them seperatly. Mainly since they will be coming out at different times. I assume movie first and there probably will be a little teaser with Vincent in the movie and then something about him going after whoever that he chases in the game and wala, a segway into the game.

What else, if Irvine somehow is in the movie or the game because he also used a gun, if that happens that may be the last straw with square for me.

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Irvine was in the game, I'd just turn it off and stop playing right there and then.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Irvine were to be in the game, I'd play the game and force them to have a duel. Hopefully they both die =D

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WHY would Irvine be there in the first place? ;P I don't see the storylines matching up in away way to allow such an occurance - but there's always the ability to alter what's been made and done...

Irvine... no, I'd be a bit weirded out by that... Seifer's a different story ;P But I wouldn't want to see him tied into it all anyway... Heh
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: