Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Strategist(Speculate here!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing Lucretia come back in a future game, because I've never viewed her as some sort of god-creature or omniscient seer. She merely has a photographic memory and a gift for strategy. Take away the memory part, and you've got Shu or Leon. I think it would be quite interesting to see how she performs in a land she is not familiar with, and would do much to quite the naysayers regarding her abilities. Perhaps, if she got involved in scirmishes in Kanakan on her way back to the Grasslands, we could see what she is capable of in a scenario where she is left to just her tactical know-how. Just a thought...

Eh, most of what she'd done I'd seen someone else do, so I was pretty well able to accept it. The abandoning the castle thing was a move that I'd seen the previous year in a BattleTech story, except instead of a castle, it was a planet, for example.

Still, though, a couple times I found her too competent, but I think that's because there was nobody anywhere near her equal to go up against. Everybody she butted heads with was a political, not martial, strategist.

Honestly, I'd like to see her go up against someone like Caesar, who has little formal training but strong intuition, because people like that very seldom use conventional tactics. (Of course, the reason you don't get to see any of these in Suikoden 3 is because Suikoden 3 is like fighting in Europe: everything's flat).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: