Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Pesmerga/Yuber Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok here is my theory. I think Windy summoned Yuber from the million worlds or some other plane with her Gate rune. I think she didn't excatly know what Yuber truly was at first and Yuber played the obedient underling to slowly plot his plans to unleash chaos.

I also speculate that Windy helped Yuber find his True Rune. That was her second mistake. Not only did she summon a creature of tremendous power and evil, but she gave him a True Rune of the same nature thus making him even more powerful.

See I think that Yuber will seek to create chaos to the point of destroying the entire planet. And now that he has a True Rune on top of being otherworldly, he is vitually unstoppable.

I think Leknaat saw all of this. She realized the true power and destruction Yuber can and will bring. She may have felt the power of the 108 stars wasn't enough. So the next best option was to summon someone from the same Plane who knows how to stop him. Pesmerga.

I have alot more but ill let the critics and other questions roll in before I share them
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is probably true that Windy summoned Yuber. That is almost certainly a fact. But, the possibility that Yuber was aided in finding his True Rune by Windy seems a little problematic. I can't imagine Windy allowing Yuber to take a True Rune of his own when she was obviously searching for another True Rune to bear for herself.

Also, I doubt Windy would have taken Yuber along with her if Yuber did not have a True Rune and enormous power to begin with. This goes the same for Neclord, as well. Also, it is almost obvious that Neclord, Yuber and Windy were not together the majority of the time and Windy was obviously not keeping close tabs on either of them.

Yuber obviously despises being controlled and anguishes over the influence of the True Runes. It would appear that Yuber would prefer not to deal with the curse of a True Rune if it wasn't necessary.

As for Leknaat summoning Pesmerga, that is unlikely, but possible. The fact that both Yuber and Pesmerga were Stars of Destiny throws a wrench in that plan since she is the self proclaimed guardian of fate. If Leknaat knew how to summon Pesmerga, she would more than likely know the method of sending Yuber back which she would have done by now if she saw Yuber as a threat or had the power to do something about Yuber.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I can't imagine Windy allowing Yuber to take a True Rune of his own when she was obviously searching for another True Rune to bear for herself.

True. However, it's known that 1 person can only bear 1 true rune at a time. So she may have figured she could control Yuber and use him as a vessle for gathering true runes(i.e. Luc and Sasarai). And I may be mistaken, but isn't she only concrened/obsessed with obtaining the Souleater?

Quote:
Also, I doubt Windy would have taken Yuber along with her if Yuber did not have a True Rune and enormous power to begin with. This goes the same for Neclord, as well.

Really? How do you know? For all we know, Windy could of been the one to influence Nelcord to steal the Blue moon rune. Why? see my point above. Remember the gate rune villiage was destroyed in IS 70, Nelcord stole the Blue moon rune 8 years later. Now it is all speculation, but who knows what Windy was up too in those years immediatly following the destruction of her villiage. Its not like she hasn't manipulated anyone before, Conquerer Rune/Black rune anyone?

Quote:
Also, it is almost obvious that Neclord, Yuber and Windy were not together the majority of the time and Windy was obviously not keeping close tabs on either of them.

Really? Hmmm, its fact that they have known and been allied for at LEAST 300 years. I'd say thats plenty of time to become well acquainted and know how and when to contact each other. You mean to tell me immortals who are around short lived races, and who are working together, are apart majority of the time? It could be, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Yuber obviously despises being controlled and anguishes over the influence of the True Runes. It would appear that Yuber would prefer not to deal with the curse of a True Rune if it wasn't necessary.

I haven't seen any evidence of this, but then again it's been awhile since I've played the first 3 games. If it's true, then wouldn't that play right into chaos. Not being able to control a situation and the constant struggle over the True Rune?

Quote:
The fact that both Yuber and Pesmerga were Stars of Destiny throws a wrench in that plan since she is the self proclaimed guardian of fate.

I'm not sure how them being stars of destiny and Leknaat being the guardian of fate throws a wrench in that. Could you elaborate please.

Quote:
If Leknaat knew how to summon Pesmerga, she would more than likely know the method of sending Yuber back which she would have done by now if she saw Yuber as a threat or had the power to do something about Yuber.

Good point. Maybe, like with Luc turning bad, she can't interfere, but she can aid. Or maybe because Yuber now possesses a Ture Rune she can't just send him back.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

True. However, it's known that 1 person can only bear 1 true rune at a time. So she may have figured she could control Yuber and use him as a vessle for gathering true runes(i.e. Luc and Sasarai). And I may be mistaken, but isn't she only concrened/obsessed with obtaining the Souleater?

Windy knows how to possess two True Runes, so she would not need to use Yuber as a vessel. And yes, she was obsessed with the Soul Eater, but we don't know when her obsession began or when she first summoned Yuber. Without that knowledge, it is hard to suggest that Windy would give up the chance to try out another True Rune if she came across it.

Quote:

Really? How do you know? For all we know, Windy could of been the one to influence Nelcord to steal the Blue moon rune. Why? see my point above. Remember the gate rune villiage was destroyed in IS 70, Nelcord stole the Blue moon rune 8 years later. Now it is all speculation, but who knows what Windy was up too in those years immediatly following the destruction of her villiage. Its not like she hasn't manipulated anyone before, Conquerer Rune/Black rune anyone?

I know just by deductive reasoning. Windy was on a mission to obtain a True Rune and she needed powerful companions with longevity just like hers in order to last the duration. Windy would not have summoned Yuber if Yuber was not powerful already. She would have had no interest in Yuber if Yuber had not already established a reputation. So, summoning Yuber and then going through all the trouble to help Yuber get a True Rune just seems rather odd.

And the statement about Windy influencing Neclord could be true or he could have just been overly ambitious. My point is that Windy would not notice Neclord or Yuber if they were not already "special". Neclord was practically unimportant until he stole the Blue Moon Rune and began his reign of terror.

So, my point is why would Windy choose to join up with a Vampire and a being from another world that she summoned if they were not already unique. If you are saying that she could simply get them True Runes, then why summon Yuber and help Neclord at all, she could have simply gotten any vampire or summoned any being from another world if she was just going to upgrade them.

And in regards to the Conqueror Rune, it is clear that Windy was not controlling Neclord or Yuber. They were free to do whatever they like as long as it did not conflict with her goals. The fact that Yuber left when Windy needed Yuber most is clear evidence that Yuber was not under her control.

Quote:

Really? Hmmm, its fact that they have known and been allied for at LEAST 300 years. I'd say thats plenty of time to become well acquainted and know how and when to contact each other. You mean to tell me immortals who are around short lived races, and who are working together, are apart majority of the time? It could be, but I doubt it.

Whether she could contact them is irrelevant. The fact is that Neclord went off on his own and destroyed Viktor's village by himself and it is specifically mentioned that Yuber had made a presence in every major battle. I am positive that Windy was not involved in every major battle, so that suggest to me that Yuber had some time to do whatever it was Yuber did during that time.

Why would they all wonder around together? I would think that that would draw more attention to themselves than disquising their plans in which Windy was obviously trying to do.

Quote:

I haven't seen any evidence of this, but then again it's been awhile since I've played the first 3 games. If it's true, then wouldn't that play right into chaos. Not being able to control a situation and the constant struggle over the True Rune?

Yuber states something along the lines of when will I be free from this curse in Suikoden 3, which is evidence of Yuber despising the curse of Yuber's True Rune. I believe Yuber makes a statement to Hugo in regards to the True Runes in Suikoden 3, as well. Yuber complains about hating the bearer of the Bright Shield Rune in Suikoden 2.

Quote:

I'm not sure how them being stars of destiny and Leknaat being the guardian of fate throws a wrench in that. Could you elaborate please.

Leknaat is the Guardian of Fate and as a Guardian it seems that it is her job to allow fate to move in the correct course. So, it would seem odd to summon Pesmerga to destroy Yuber if it was fate that determined that Yuber would become a Star of Destiny. In Suikoden 3, Leknaat took a back seat and allowed things to run its course. As a matter of fact, Leknaat has always been passive in regards to the events of the world. She simply watched them and allowed the Wheel of Fate to turn. Leknaat seems like she would not have anything to do with getting involved with Pesmerga and causing a direct conflict with Yuber.

Quote:
Good point. Maybe, like with Luc turning bad, she can't interfere, but she can aid. Or maybe because Yuber now possesses a Ture Rune she can't just send him back.

That seems unlikely. Yuber seems to have to be summoned in order to take any action. So, sending Yuber back seems to be unnecessary especially if someone can just go and summon him right back. It is obvious that Leknaat is simply a watcher and avoids direct conflict. If Pesmerga was working for her, wouldn't Luc have known about Pesmerga and how to summon Yuber instead of having Albert do it for him?

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I havent read the whole topic yet and its a lot of pages and one day I may read through the whole but for now I will not because I dont really have that much time on my hands at the moment.

Anyways Pesmerga and Yuber are among my favorite pairing of charachters. Cool armor and powerful to boot. Plus they are all mysterious and you dont know anything about them or their past...at least I dont.

I had a couple ideas about who they might be while playing through the different games.

1. I had an idea that they both bear half of a true rune like the Leknatt and her sister Wendy both bear half of the gate rune in the original suikoden. Maybe Pesmerga and yuber both bear somelike half of the chaos rune (if something like that exists) and it was seperated for a reason between them. Like if one was to get the other half of rune they would be all powerful and could annihlate the world. Their relation to one another would probrobly decendants of a group of people who are the protectors of the rune.

2. Another idea I had was that they could be twin brothers and there was some family feud or some other kind of feud between them and thats why Pesmerga is looking for Yuber.

Those are just the ideas that I could think of off the top of my head. I had more but I will have to think and try to remember what they were.

Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not really a theory, just a question. If Yuber needs to be summoned, how does Pesmerga arrive?

I hate you Onimaru.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Onimaru wrote:
Not really a theory, just a question. If Yuber needs to be summoned, how does Pesmerga arrive?
Who says that Pesmerga ever left/desummoned.

Does Yuber NEED to be summoned? Or does he just get summoned?

Maybe if Pesmerga is hunting Yuber what ever organization Pesmerga belongs to and Yuber left has the power to maintain his existence in the suikoden world.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Patriarch wrote:

Every time we've seen him he was summoned, but in Suikoden I I think they're kind of blurry about it. Could've been Windy or Leon Silverberg, but probably Windy due to the flash back in the Village of the Hidden Rune.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Onimaru wrote:

We don't even know the context of the word "summoned" in Yuber's case anyway.

For all we know it is literally a "summons", a letter, a request. Then again, it could be, as many choose to see it, an arcane ritual filled with blood and goat corpses.

As for needing to be summoned, I doubt either Yuber or Pesmerga need to be taken, say, from alternate dimension. Even if the term summoned applies to the latter of the two examples above, it may only be necessary due to the fact that it's hard to get in touch with powerful wandering beings of no fixed address.

In other words, maybe Yuber didn't need to be summoned by Leon Silverberg, but it was a darn sight faster than wandering the world hoping to bump into him. ;)
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Patriarch wrote:

Every time we've seen him he was summoned, but in Suikoden I I think they're kind of blurry about it. Could've been Windy or Leon Silverberg, but probably Windy due to the flash back in the Village of the Hidden Rune.
Well i remember reading somewhere that Leon summoned him in 2 and Albert summoned him in 3. but between summoning he never seemes to do much even though he loves chaos and killing and doesnt seem to be well known outside of certin circles.

Whats he do on this down time. He has to go somewhere.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who would summon Pesmerga anyway? Seems like a strange summon to do. :P

For Yuber:

Unknown (maybe Windy) - Suikoden I
Leon Silverberg - Suikoden II
Albert Silverberg - Suikoden III
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how do they know how to summon Yuber?

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jinx wrote:
how do they know how to summon Yuber?

We don't know, Leon knew somehow and he passed it on to Albert.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the endless mysteries of Yuber and Pesmerga :(

blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haven't you guys ever wondered why Pesmerga wasn't in 3 even if Yuber was? Its really awkward to me. It destroys the consistency.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: