Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be truthful, I liked the previous FE better than the new one. Reasons... too complicated. But I do prefer the storyline of the last FE better than this one...
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I picked up my copy of the game and so far I have not been disappointed, but than again I am only into the tenth chapter so far.

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I had a good time from what I played of it. The thing I hate about Fire Emblem games (or any RPG...) is that when you know there are only a few chapters to go until the game is finished you start getting all emotional because you then have to wait a great many months until another FE is released...

But it is not so bad this time, should the Gamecube Fire Emblem not be too delayed (not that such a thing ever happens to RPG's we anxiously await for.) :(
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive played the game and it really fun, a bit easy but very fun. The tower & Ruins incoporated a lot of replayability, the characters were awesome (Dussel, Seth, Valder, Lyon, Joshua, & Ross were my favorites) The new classes were coolio (Summoner, Great Knight, Mage Knight, Ranger) I must say that this one is better than the first Fire Emblem (For GBA)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is a must have have game for GBA owners!!!!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's pretty easy though!
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try using the edit button. I myself would be more conscious of my rule breaking if I had already had steps taken against me. Especially if it were in the same day. I would seriously advise that you read the rules and take them to heart. Otherwise you may find yourself wishing you had at some point.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very good game,still I don like the dying thing with the characters.Sometimes you dont pay attention or its so unfair and then somebody dies and then you have too start all over again.

See ya Chiep
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The dieing is the best part for statigie it makes you actualy think.

but this game FE#2 just stinks very bad the worst out of 3 the ability to train your charicter takes away the fun part of conserving and selective training and it makes it hard not to have infinent battles to train in.........TRAINING IS BAD.

still FE is allways fun and you can have 3 Heros And 3 assassins my fav. charicter types.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Raven wrote:
Quote:

and it makes it hard not to have infinent battles to train in.........TRAINING IS BAD.

But there are two arenas in the game, so when you found one you stay there and train. And in the maps which the are is in there is also a shop where you can buy healing itens, so you can train forever. You win=money=healing itens=characters with full health=win again. And this all is=level 20.

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes but it was alot harder unless......... you use the ultmate arena tekneak easy lvl 20 with no potions needed ha ha but with out the tekneack you mite get a sword master with a killing edge and BOOOOM! restart chapter HA!
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What the hell is teaknek?

See ya Chiep
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean technique( i stink at spelling so sorry)
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Training isn't bad! I was able to change the classes of alot of my characters this time around because of training and I liked that! Without training some classes would've never seen a light of day and that's a BIG BUMMER for specially this game in that this one has sooo many choices for leveling up in classes (compared to the other 2 Fire Emblem games released in the US)

although...in terms of the gameplay/story...I still wish they designed it so that we-the players- were a part of the game-like...I REALLY liked how in the first Fire Emblem game they made us be a part of the action by making us a strategist in the game and the characters actually talked straight at us etc.
From what I've seen there aren't many RPGs that do that (the only other game that comes to mind is Baten Kaitos-where you're a "guardian spirit" of the main chara)-which would've gave the series a uniqueness if they had continued doing that : (

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

trainging is bad. and for geting people to change class I got every one of the charicters to change class in the first game.......
like Neno the lvl 5 chick at the end of the first game now that was hard lol

and yes being part of the conversations was nice I wish we could make story altering desitions in the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: