Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is the whole deal with Mike???

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Mike evil???
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
...?
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: What is the whole deal with Mike??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mike, from Suikoden III. I'm hearing, from suikosource and the game, that he has a very dark, mysterious background. I never truly finished the game cuz' my psx2 broke!!!, but I'm curious to find out what's up with this guy. He seems like a very intriguing character, and I want to know more about him. Any information's obliged. Thanks guys.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mike seemed to know Watari and Geddoe also is involved with the gambling underground. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he was a part of some thief/gambling scene. but little is actually known.....or that i know of.
he was apart of the Highland Rebelion thing.
here is suikosource info

it was reported that men dressed in black were secretly meeting with him every night. He introduced himself to Luc as an arms dealer named Leonard, and a man in Caleria refered to him as a detective. Geddoe, upon meeting Mike, thought something is strange about him. Upon seeing Watari, Mike was very inquisitive and wanted to know if Watari noticed him; and indeed, Watari seemed intrigued by Mike's appearance at Budehuc Castle also. However, what exactly all the clues mean is a mystery.

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism

Last edited by zeal on Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mike is Hikusaak.

Alright, seriously. What's known is that Mike probably had something to do with the Higheast Rebellion, because Watari recognizes him. This means he probably has some connection with Harmonia. Considering the duality of his nature and the mystery of his identity he may be part of the Howling Voice Guild.

And Mike is <i>not</i> Hikusaak.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MIKE IS SEED AND NADIR IS CULGAN OLOLOLOLOLO!!!!11!!1!1!!

No.

All the way to the edge of this world
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He could be involved in an underworld gang of some sort due to the men in black or is he could be a spy....but I think he is not evil but I do not think he is a good guy either....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Mike is really Zaj...They both wear glasses and his red hair could have easily been dyed. Plus, in the Suikogaiden, i remember recalling someone saying that Zaj was a really good fake-nice person, but truthfully he was a pretty stern person. And in that case, if you play Koroku's chapter, and talk to Mike, you'll see a totally different personality.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Bryan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought nash killed Zaj and the end of suikogaiaden.So if hes Zaj he must have been ressurected.
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mike can't be Zaj due to his age.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wouldn't know much either, but I would say that he do has some kind of a mystery, what I suspect is that he is some kind of a spy from unknown place. I won't say that he is from the Howling Guild because he didn't look like a gunner type of a person maybe a ninja of some sort that was sent to investigate the rumor about the returning of the flam champion (as Futch did).

Even the possibility of him being a ninja is so high since Watari himself was startled after seeing him, also wouldn't say that he is from the "Kage" group because if he is one of them we would be sure to see him try to kill Watari. Therefore, I figure that he is from another kind of ninjas maybe from Hanzo's ninja (Rokkaku) or maybe from another group of ninjas, anyway that is everything that I can say at the moment, hope something get revealed soon. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: