Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Fantasy - Suikox League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined. My name was Eggcream, in honor of the Eggcream Army.

Fifi's salary is $500,000? Hot damn! That is one rich poodle.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am in as well and let me tell you, I had no clue what I was doing. But Fist of Justice is me.

Rebel of Babylon

1132804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in, my team is (surprisingly enough) "The Anla'Shok" and I've already chosen my roster for the first week (subject to change, of course), though it was difficult to choose as I ultimately ended up with only eight wrestlers.

I don't even understand why they're including Fifi in the next season, since I've heard rumours that Rene Dupree is being repackaged without Fifi. Unless, of course, WWE decides to have Fifi hold a grudge against Dupree and return to teach him that Hell hath no fury like a poodle scorned.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeremy wrote:
I'm in, my team is (surprisingly enough) "The Anla'Shok" and I've already chosen my roster for the first week (subject to change, of course), though it was difficult to choose as I ultimately ended up with only eight wrestlers.

I think eight wrestlers is enough. Heck, I only have six but I picked mostly the main eventers... and Kane, although I might replace him with CHRISTIAN if he fades into obscurity once again. I think it's wise to have Chris Masters for now. He costs low, but he's being played out as the unbeatable guy. There's that weekly challenge where he gets to lock his finishing maneuver as well, so that's sure points weekly.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I have eight too. I have a question for those who are more familiar with this WWE Fantasy League than me. Say now I'm just 500k under the salary cap (and I refuse to have Fifi ... LoL), assuming that wrestler's salary do change throughout the week in this season, would it be okay if the "current" salary is above the salary cap (as long as I was under the salary cap when I signed them)?

In other fantasy leagues that I play, it would be allowed, but I just want to make sure for this WWE one.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as I know, yes. If due to changing wages your original team goes over the salary cap, you wouldn't have to change it. Although it would probably hamper you if you were making a trade mid-season. If you were at 31 million and you wanted to trade you'd have to 'give up' a million to keep it at the cap of 30 million.

That said, I don't think WWE changes the salaries once the competition begins. It just wouldn't be good sport and would negate one of the goals: keeping an eye on people to try and get the best guy for the least money. After all, even if someone does great for a month and you decide to buy him, his entire push might go down the tubes the next week.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
StryderthePrince

Mithril Knights

37 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm the Mitrhil team btw, I really didn't think things though...... :oops:
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, just a little update here.

The new WWE Fantasy Season is beginning on June 13th, that's a mere four days away. The Suikox league currently numbers 17 entrants, which I am most pleasantly surprised by, I never really expected that much interest in the competiton, so I am looking forward to the contest getting underway.

Also, if you haven't checked back at the Fantasy website yet, I'd advise you to do so, WWE have now added the ability to "track" superstars prior to buying them, so as to get a detailed look at their skills as well as adding news tags to get updates on their condition, injuries, PPV matches and so on, which should make constructing your team and making any trades later on all the more simple and straight forward.

Let's see if we can break 20 members by the time the league gets underway, that'd be a real milestone.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in, Blade0242

Antonio
Chris Masters
Christian
Daivari
Heidenreich
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Kurt Angle
Matt Morgan
Romeo
Tyson Tomko

Theres my team for the first week

MNM and the Hearthrobs are getting decent tag pushes.

We all know Tomko and Christian are gonna win on Monday

And Morgan and Heidenreich are being pushed HUGE!!!

UberYuber wrote:
Maybe if I keep saying stupid stuff I'll eventually get quoted in a sig!

There ya go UberYuber.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're a few weeks player, aren't you?
Christian and Angle are the only ones you could really count on the long run.
Ik Christian goes to SD!, Tomko will be "finished". Hearthrobs, I don't see them getting far. MNM will stay there until they'll discuss with each other for the one who will date Mellina (it always ends like this...). Masters is good for until half season, then he will start to lose many matches because WWE will see that he really sucks. Same for Heidenreich. Daivari will soon be again in OVW, it's just a matter of time (those are just my preductions about your team, anyways...).

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see MNM and the Hearthrobs holding the tag belts.

People have been saying Heidenreich is "almost gone" for a year now, and he continues to get more and more over.

Daivari is gonna be huge when he turns face on Hassan.

UberYuber wrote:

There ya go UberYuber.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but, let's see... you hardly can get any points from Vengeance PPV. I, for an instance, have 22 points already guaranteed...

Quote:

I see MNM and the Hearthrobs holding the tag belts.

...and I see MNM finally losing them to Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly and the Hearthrobs never winning the titles...but I'm not the one who dictates the rules, so who knows?...

Quote:

Daivari is gonna be huge when he turns face on Hassan.

Daivari is very good, but lets face the facts...Hassan is better! He would take Daivari to the "school" in no time.

Quote:

People have been saying Heidenreich is "almost gone" for a year now, and he continues to get more and more over.

...I just don't know why WWE is pushing him instead of pushing more the ones of London and Carlito (give the guy another US title shot! He would really take Orlando to the "school"...).

Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

...I just don't know why WWE is pushing him instead of pushing more the ones of London and Carlito (give the guy another US title shot! He would really take Orlando to the "school"...).

Because unlike London (and don't get me wrong, London is one of my favorite wrestlers) Heidenreich is super-over with the crowd, and Orlando has the good luck to be leeching off one of the hottest heels in wrestling.

How do you know I'll not get points at Vengeance, there have only been 2 matches announced.

When you say Hassan is better than Daivari what are you basing it on? Push and mic skills yes...in ring talent Daivari blows Hassan out of the water, Daivari is gonna get the Virgil pop when he turns face on Hassan.

As for MNM, they're gonna be pushed in the tag division for a while b/c of Melina, plus NeidHaas has no personality.

I bet Heathrobs win the tag belts at Vengeance.

UberYuber wrote:

There ya go UberYuber.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

How do you know I'll not get points at Vengeance, there have only been 2 matches announced.

I said you would "hardly" get no points at Vengeance, I didn't say you would get none.

Quote:

When you say Hassan is better than Daivari what are you basing it on? Push and mic skills yes...in ring talent Daivari blows Hassan out of the water, Daivari is gonna get the Virgil pop when he turns face on Hassan.

I'm based in the facts that they are wqual in both ring and mic skills (Daivari can take the crowd crazy with his Arabic speeches), but Hassan has much more power than him (you could say that Daivari has more aerial skills, which would be correct), but I think he is going to be one of the major heels for the next years, and he is yet "undefeated"...

Quote:

NeidHaas has no personality.

NeidHaas, you mean Hardcore and Haas? If you talk about personality, Hardcore is one who has it. He is the toughest of the toughest in the WWE. The personality that MNM have is due to their gimmick and Melina, nothing more.

Quote:

Orlando has the good luck to be leeching off one of the hottest heels in wrestling.

Yup, that one is true, but Carlito is already one of the hottest heels in wrestling... and I see him with more future than London, Orlando, Heidenreich and many others (I only see Hassan, Daivari, Orton and Benjamin withas much potential as him).

Hey, but this is just only my opinion, I'm not trying to sell it to anybody (I don't even think anyone would give 2 cents to it). And this is just a game, and our chances are in the hands of the WWE, so I think this discution is pointless here. Good luck to one and all, and let matches begin!!! :twisted:

Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I call him Neidhaas because he's the Neidhart of the TWGTT

UberYuber wrote:

There ya go UberYuber.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: