Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Art Commissions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Art Commissions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Help a poor artist out by commissioning a piece of artwork. Here's a list of things I will draw pretty much anything. However, there is a line.

I will not draw fan art IN hentai. This doesn't mean I won't draw hentai in general. Because I will, if asked.

I will not draw anything relating to Dragonball.

I will not draw any shippers that are NOT in the least bit plausable. This means no pedophilia for anyone who thinks teachers and students go well together.

In the Hentai department, I will draw in a range from softcore to hardcore upon request. However, the hardcore bit is under my descretion.(meaning, if you want to see someone being raped or the like, then no)

For those of you who like tenticle monsters, I am not opposed to drawing them.

Basically that's it. I will sell original works as well as prints. Prices will be determined as such.

Originals

8"x11.5" B/W = $15
8"x11.5" Color = $40

11"x14" B/W = $20
11"x14" Color = $65

Prints

8"x11.5" Color = $40
11"x17" Color = $50

Prices may vary due to content and amount of hours put into each piece.

Shipping will be a flat $4.00

Just pm me with what you wish to order and I'll get right on it. ^-^

If you have any questions please post them here.

Potch
Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you have samples of your work?
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

None that are recent due to a mass spike in art theft a while back. What I do have can be found here though.

http://sandahl.deviantart.com

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how many have you sold? so far I had just traded some art. I'm not good enough to seel anything for 300 dollars like others do. or even 40. because of that I suggest you work on things more. I'm not trying to be mean, just push you to get better.
(i sometimes think about quiting art all together. even if i do almost graduated from community college for AFA)

You know where to find me.

DA is a horrble pit of populatiy. it is a tool to remind you how awfull you draw.
it shows you what people really like and what is 'good".

when I first got on line i pu tmyself in a place that was, from the start popuaty contest. "she with the most realistc griffens has most worth" the rule still is. "win the hearts of DA with photorealsim and style theift"
emulation is the key to victory.

now let me try to rip off goldenwolf and khyot at the same time.

good luck on making commissions. give the public their money's worth. I don't think I ever could.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, I only sold one commission, and it was for $5. Most artists tend to price their's at around $90 and such. I'll probably revise my price list later, that way more people can afford a piece of art.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: