Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best HQ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eloriel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like both the castle in Suikoden 1 and 2, but my favourite must be Northwindow. Where Lake Toran felt a little..simple and boring, Northwindow was cozy, always changed (which was fun) and just looked good. And of course I agree with all other reasons that have been written here.
Budehuc was well done, but was pretty boring - it just wasn't all that, and it wasn't yours. I like having a castle of my own.. :mrgreen:
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as for i, i'd go with the suikoden II. number just suck, its just a mansion with a big boat that crashed on it.

suikoden 1 is kinda cool. its easy to defend. but!!!!.... it's just a great pillar standing on water... you can easily defend it. but... if you don't have enough ship your stuck on it and you can't make a big landing. plus, if someone were to make an embargo to all of your ship, you would be in great trouble since you can't really make something grow out of a rock... plus it lack of immagination... no way to cool the pressure and all that stuff...

so my theory of the best ( as for now) castle would be the suikoden 2 castle. it's easy to defend since it is on a penisula, you can still use your boat, you can make something grow since it is on actual earth. plus it is big enough to possess anything you need, like a bar, a library, hot tub, training dojo, ect... the only thing that would be bad was if if was being attacked in a pincer form both land and water. but since i have never heard of a big fleet in the suikoworld i can suppose that the chances of that happenig are REALLY slim.

so suikoden's second castle rule!!
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden two of course. It's aestethic (more than the first one) and well developed compared to the III

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 2's HQ was best in my oppinion i mean your on the coast line and surrounded by a forest plus the overall look was pretty sweet i mean it was like a community and had a really homey feel to it plus the castle was by far the best in Suikoden 3 the castle is pretty small and in 1 i mean your so isolated which i guess is good but my vote is S2 HQ
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the best would have been Suikoden 2's HQ. That made me happy i felt like i was the king lol. Everything was just right the shops the Main Hall. Suikoden 1 HQ was okie wasn't nearly as good as S2's HQ :). S3 made me sad the fact that you cant even make your castle change even fix most of the stuff. But them Zexen Knights look so cool with there Full armor IRON HEADS! they rock.!
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

did anyone ever notice that both suikoden 2 and 3's castles were placed on penninsulas ?
to prove number 2 was a penninsula flik says "but this is a pennisula how are we gonna get rious forces to get behind salon gees"
im not sure about a quote from 3 but i know it is becuz its on a cliff and water surrounds the back and fields surround the sides/front..
there you have it...soo does anyone know why Konami did that???
mhmmmm.... i wonder
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: