Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where'd the hat go?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah it's REALLY REALLY cool , and Luc / Sasarai wallpaper is amazing , but it's colourless and why is the Falcon ??? well it's not my business . :D :D :D
just say to your friend her works are great , and Iam taking Jowy's wallpaper :wink: :wink: .
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ChiByakko wrote:

That's the page of my friend's site with all the Suikoden 2 wallpapers.

Radical one that. Its a bit too green for my tastes, though... O.o
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Glad to hear you all like them! I'll tell my friend that too. She'll be happy that her efforts are appreciated.
The Luc/Sasarai image is from a suikoden character book. It's official art. I'm not sure why the falcon is in it. But hey, it looks cool, so it's all good. The colors (bluish green) were supposed to be a blend of Luc and Sasarai tones.

Out of all of them, my favorite is the white/grey background Jowy though. It turned out nicely. ^_^ At least, I think so. (It's still up on one of my computers.)
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ChiByakko wrote:
At least, I think so. (It's still up on one of my computers.)

ONE or your compys?! How many compys to you have?! XD XD
I so want that character book. I swear, Luc/Sas is soooo hinted.
OK, another burning question:

What happened to Luc in Harmonia anyway?
Richmond wrote:
10 years ago, he ran into some kinda trouble at the shrine.

Any insights?
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose it's something to do with Hikusaak , sasarai and Luc , and that's why Leknaat took him from Harmonia and that's all I know .
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maken wrote:
I suppose it's something to do with Hikusaak , sasarai and Luc , and that's why Leknaat took him from Harmonia and that's all I know .

That's all we know, really and this information, I'm sure, won't be disclosed unless they come up with an S5 with the Harmonian setting. Wasn't anything hinted in S3?
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it said in Luc profile " He remains a relative mystery to all who have known him except Leknaat " , maybe Leknaat will tell us about his story when the time comes ,
and there is something else , " his identity is revealed during the Second Fire Bringer War as a clone of High Priest Hikusaak and a clone-brother of Bishop Sasarai " A CLONE OF HIKUSAAK , I didn't know this :shock: :shock:
if Hikusaak got a true rune that means he isn't old , and that means Luc , Sasarai and Hikusaak are the same .

QEUSTION : what do you think Hikusaak looks like ??
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

QEUSTION : what do you think Hikusaak looks like ??

Since Luc and Sasarai are his clones, but they look a little different, I envision Hikusaaku looking quite similar to them, though a little different as well. Probably nearly the same in height, same general build (thin), maybe a little lighter lighter hair though still that ashy dishwater blond / light brown color. ( I just envision a little blonder as he is Harmonian, and pre-requisite for authority in Harmonia seems to be blonde-hair.)
Just because I'm a girl and I like to envision a lovely looking guy, I also hope he has longer hair. Since he hasn't been seen for a while though, and he's probably trying to go unnoticed, maybe currently a bit unkemped or greasy to encourage people looking over him? (He'd still shine up like a new penny!)

I love speculating what Hikusaak would look like and what his personality would be like. But I really don't know. This is all wishfull thinking on my part.
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden2 the hat was attached to his head due to a joke gone bad so in the time length between Suikoden2 and Suikoden3 he had plastic surgery for its removal :P
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow ChiByakko the wallpaper of Luc\Sasarai is really good, I also like the Jowy wallpaper actually all of the wallpapers are good, you friend is really a great artist. :)

ragingchaosgod wrote:
What happened to Luc in Harmonia anyway?
Richmond wrote:
10 years ago, he ran into some kinda trouble at the shrine.

Any insights?

I do not think that it has something to do with Hikusaak, maybe he told Leknaat some kind of a secret that he only knew or maybe he did something naughty to the priestess that made him run away with Leknaat :mrgreen: , who knows we will sure find out eventually.

maken wrote:
QEUSTION : what do you think Hikusaak looks like??

Actually I would not be surprised if he came out as ChiByakko imagined him to be like. :)

You know I once heard that Hikusaak is actually a girl though I am not sure about this rumor but I rather believe that it is true, so what do you think about it.
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WHAT ???? Hikusaak is actually a girl you must be kidding , then that means Sasarai and Luc are girls too ... HAY STOP IT :evil: :evil: , who told you this silly rumor ??

( 2 hours later )

So it was from his profile in Character List , it says :
" He has total power over Harmonia, but for the last few decades S/HE has not been seen. Some suspect that he is no longer alive. Politics is handled by the Aristocrats after his "disappearance." ......
how can any boy be a clone from a girl ?? there must be some misunderstanding .
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I LOVE the greenish blue color on that Luc/Sasarai wallpaper :D Its such a lovely color.

Well, given that Luc and Sasarai are guys, this pretty much confirmed that Hikusaak is a guy... unless... unless somebody got a sex change or something... :twisted:
It would be a twist if Hikusaak is a female, since most people expected him to be a "he" (He is a High Priest not a High Priestess though) but after the clone thing in Suikoden 3, and where Luc and Sasarai referred to him as "father", Hikusaak is most likely a guy.

maken, how can you miss that? Luc told Sasarai they are clones of Hikusaak in Suikoden 3 :shock:

about the "10 years ago, he ran into some kinda trouble at the shrine". Could it be that he found one of those rune sphere or found out how he was made?
Or maybe he found out Hikusaak is really dead :twisted:

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or maybe Luc killed Hikusaak in the shrine , right ?

Last edited by Maken on Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ragingchaosgod wrote:
leena fighter wrote:
^ If Suikoden cards have taught us one thing and one thing only, it's that Luc is CLEARLY a gang member.

I'm a bit slow...need some explaining on my part. :*laugh*:

He's..... making gang signs.

the important thing is that I find it funny.
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm....
S/he, huh...? That must mean Hikusaak is still really undecided, genderwise. Once you think about it, the one fact that Luc and Sas look absolutely beautiful, I'm thinking it could be possible that Hikusaak IS a girl. But hold on a tick. He's called the High PRIEST so that may lead us to believe that he's a HE. *shrugs*

As to what Hikusaak looks like, I thought of him as the typical squinty eyed long haired bishie I tend to fantasize about. On the other hand, once I look at Luc and Sas, I believe that to be impossible. He could have the feminine looks of those two, pretty and all but his eyes, I'd have to say would be like Luc's. But really... just a fangirl fantasizing here. :mrgreen:

Maken> That's not a bad concept!

What I see this as:
Luc found out about the clone thing and seeing as how he seems to take things to the extreme was so mad, he decided to plot about killing Hikusaak. He finally managed to wound him, perhaps almost fataly and that got him kicked out of Harmonia. So there you go! :?:
Of course, there's the fact that Luc was probably a little boy around then (7 years old or so) but maybe he already ahd a killer instinct of sorts. *shrugs yet again*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: