Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Fighting Championship
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about Simone and Vincent? XD

That's an odd speculation but it'd be interesting to see. Once again, one battle I don't even have any detail on since I have no idea how that'd go. What? Slapping match?!
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A good ol' fashion nose in the air slap-a-thon between Vincent and Simone would be hilarious.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A fight between Simone and Vincent would be hillarious! *claps for the idea*
Daniel Blackhand

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gantetsu vs. Emily
I choose these two because they both admire strength
A true test of strength in an arm wrestling match
Anyone interested could watch
Bragging rites would be on the line

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Simone vs Vincent

Why?
-For the love of the great general Milich Openheimer! (or mebbe for posession of his oh so fabulous wardrobe)

How?
-A "slap-me-and-I'll-slap-you-and-we'll-see-who-can-slap-who-the-hardest" sorta thing. Oh yeahhhhhh....

Watchers
-Anyone who wants to.

Bet
-...who the heck would wanna bet on these two? The joy is in what you get watching! (IE entertainment)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wan Fu vs. Solon Jhee

It's one of those matches where the reasons for them fighting doesn't matter, but rather just 'who would win.' I think it'd rock. I dunno...just a thought

Last edited by Deleted User 1 on Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a) Flik vs. Shin
b) Jacques vs. Watari
2. Why these two characters?
a) Because they obviously wanted to kill each other during the liberation of Greenhill....I wanted to see them fight with Flik's short temper, and Shin's assurance in his 'Tarantula'.
b) ....to end the silence....
3. What kind of a match would you concoct and where would they have it? a) I would predict Shin parry Flik's attacks..But Flik would win overall considering he seems more like a skilled fighter.
b) a snipers battle......during the duel, they would psyche each other out with muted but offensive language.. Each move would be a surprise, not knowing what the other will do next.
4. Would there be any spectators?
a) THe people of Greenhill & the people of Warrior's Village.
b) Definitely Humphrey and Toppo to cheer them on....
5. Just for fun would there be some sort ob wager involved.
a) If Flik wins, his 'jouney to manhood' would be considered complete, & if Shin lost, he would have to cut off his hair.... If Shin won, his sword would be upgraded to 'Daddy-Long-Legs', hence if Flik lost, he would have to give up hanging with Viktor and continue his travels with Nina until he finishes his journey....
b.) the loser must spend the rest of his days in silence......

Last edited by TheStrategist on Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mukumuku, Mokumoku, Makumaku, Mekumeku, Mikumiku

A free for all with all 5 flying squirrels!
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crono wrote:
Mukumuku, Mokumoku, Makumaku, Mekumeku, Mikumiku

A free for all with all 5 flying squirrels!

To further that concept:

A 5 on 5 tag team match between the squirrels and Koroku and crew!!

2. Why these two characters?
The battle for the right to be every hero's pet(s)!

3. What kind of a match would you concoct and where would they have it?
In a wrestling ring to help the whole tag-team mentality! Squirrels off the top rope!!

4. Would there be any spectators?
Ayda, Kinnison, Badeaux, Feather, Fubar, Bright, all other animals and nature lovers!

5. Just for fun would there be some sort of wager involved.
The losers get cast out of their respective army's castle to roam the badlands, the winners get unlimited free access to the baths!

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Which two characters would you choose? I would say Luca vs. Barbarossa as the main Antagonists of the first two games. You have the evil prince who is naturally strong going against the Emperor with the Sovereign rune.

2. Why these two characters? Luca has always been the best evil bad guy of any rpg I have ever played with the exception Sephiroth who I always found to be evilly cool. I just found his personality more suitable for an evil crazy guy that Luca. Emperor Barbarossa was just the love lorn emperor who basically threw away an empire because he couldnt handle the death of his wife. Not to mention I wonder aside from making magic effects null what other powers the sovereign rune had.

3. What kind of a match would you concoct and where would they have it? Well of course it would have to be fought to the death and have all sorts uniquely deadly weapons at their disposal. On top of the already known weapons that they carried. Maybe done in say a gladiatorial arena in say Falena or something like that to add to the effect.

4. Would there be any spectators? Well if held in the gladiatorial arena like i suggested above I can only assume that there would be thousands of people watching the battle. I know I would be in their place anyways.

5. Just for fun would there be some sort ob wager involved. I suppose Luca could wager his life against the Dragon sword which thus hold the sovereign rune. But I dont really know if Barbarossa would be dumb enough to wager a family heirloom so to speak in a bet.

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 - characters ?? -I would want to see Luc and Sasarai fight .

2 - why ??I know I saw the fight between them but that wasn't a fair fight , because Sasarai didn't have his true earth rune with him .

3 - what kind of match ?? of course a normal battle , a battle to the death ( Iam starting to get a littel bloody )

4 - the spectators ?? I would like Hikusaak and all the citizens of Harmonia to be spectators of this match .

5 - the bet ?? the winner will be Hikusaak pride and take his place .
Daniel Blackhand

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loving all of these unique matches, but I would love to exand on the Vincent vs. Simone fight by adding Augustine to the mix.

Why? Purely for the humor involved in such a fight.

A triple threat dandies match, where the three combatants would smack each other in the faces with a leather glove while trying to pin on the Rose brooch.

Anyone up for a riotous good laugh would be invited.

The losers would have to wait hand and foot on the winner and dance to his tune for a day.

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heres a good match up
Tir V.S Riou V.S The orgnial FC
Why? cause We all could see who the strongest Main Character is.
A Steel cage match in the middle of The mountain path they'd use there normal weapons(Bo staff,Tonfas,and the FC's staff)
everyone from each characters country
What would the winner get if he
Won?RESPECT and lots of it.
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg Prime vs. Luca Blight
Why you ask? It's simple. The swordsman who needs no second strike against the man who killed thousands but it took hundreds to kill him. This is such a good match-up its not even fathomable who would win. We have never seen Luca's full power, even when Riou duels him to the death he starts off with 1/3 HP, and 1 hit from Luca takes away more than 1/3 of Riou's HP. Imagine if Georg fought Luca. They would parry each other's blows back and forth and Luca would just get super pissed, which would lead to him letting his guard down and losing, or going all out and slaughtering Georg. I would definitely want Georg to win though...

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to go with Han Cunningham, Luca Blight and Strategists Apple, Shu, and Mathiu Silverberg
vs
Georg Prime, Teo Mcdhol and strategist Leon, Albert, and Ceaser Silverberg.

Because watching the 2 best Leaders of Highland vs the 2 best of SME/DUW Also seeing the 2 differant silverberg tactics against each other.

Battle type would have to be troop vs troop paintball match with the leaders and stratigests also taking part.

Location would have to be the gouran area but limited to the very eastern tip of lake toran to kwaba north and dwarf village and all areas south.

The spectators would be anyone who could view it remotly and the judges (Lenkaat and Hellion)

The bet would be the acknowlagement of everyone of who the absolute best Commander/strategist but nothin else other than for fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: