Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Blacksmith...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Greifer/ Halo: A rather battle-worn claw, made out of stone. Can be gripped by the handle so that the blades look to protrude out of the knuckles, or can also be fitted to a gauntlet depending on the wielder's preference. Halo is a plain, mass-produced steel rapier, named on a whim by it's owner. It is quite light, and seems to give off a slight shine. . .

Stahlgreifer/ Auro: The claw has been refitted with new, tempered steel blades. It is now especially efficient at circumventing the problem posed by an opponent's armor, by being able to pierce directly through it. Another type of common blade, Auro swords can be of different styles, though this one remains a rapier, but have one common trait, their lightweight, which does not compromise power. Oddly enough, the sword is now able to eminate enough light for its wielder to be able to navigate dark areas without a problem.

Wassergreifer/ Aurora: The blades have been tempered using a technique believed to be forgotten, causing them to appear as if they are made of solid water. The claw can now rend armor with a single strike, and seem to be able to deflect any blow. Upon tempering Auro for the final time, something goes wrong and the blade shatters completely. The blacksmith looks at the sword with awe, how could this happen? Suddenly, pure light shoots from the hilt of the sword, nearly skewering the blacksmith in the process, while the hilt shines with a mysterious symbol. Was a rune accidentally embedded in this sword during production? The blade can now be summoned at will, and has the ability to project shockwaves of light a short distance away when swung with great force. Additionally, the blade itself has no weight, being made out of light, so the sword is extremely easy to wield, though the ability to summon the blade is somehow aligned with the wielder's soul, so it might take a little getting used to . . .
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Steel Sword - Just a plain regular sword. Made of steel this is a common sword found in the suikoden world. Usually given to beginners and basic infantry divisions.

King Sword - Larger and sharper than the steel sword. This sword is reserved for nobility and few understand the technique to forge such high quality steel. A constant target of thieves for the high price it commands.

Dragon King Sword - The creation formed when the Sovereign rune attaches itself to a King Sword. The King sword becomes sharper and lighter but keeps it's force when wielded. Along with the rune's powers the user gains the ability to transform into a three headed dragon with immense power.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Usesnumbers

Howling Voice Guild

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lemme see,

Aged oak branch- The age oak branch is needed in order to protect the mage. The sizze is needed due to the mage's poorer skills in the art, so a strong physical weapon is needed.

Birch rod- This is also to protect the mage, but is smaller, due to the mage's improved skills.

Salvia Leaf- The salvia leaf is all that is needed because the mage's skills have improved to allow him only to carry a leaf. The salvia has no weapon qualities but is carried instead to help aid the mage, into visions.
Arc Arcana

The Vrasny Pirates

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...my weapons

Phoenix Lance: A impressive weapon, not overly strong but still a good weapon. It is Silver covered in designs and the simplest of Runes, these runes provide some protection but not too much.

Dragoon Lance: Almost the same as the previous but with some gold leaf and also more runes

Arch Angel's Lance: The Ultimate lance. Wielded once by angels now you wield its awsome power. It has the most advanced runes and it can launch power blasts from it's tip. It can be shrunk down to a foot in length!
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuji Naginata: The Naginata is a pole weapon. It consists of a wood shaft with a curved blade fashioned onto the end, and is similar to the European glaive. Usually, it also had a sword-like guard between the blade and shaft. This variation of the Naginata allows for it to be easily modified.

Kobashiberd: A Kobashiberd is a two-handed pole weapon. It consists of an axe blade topped with a spike mounted on a long shaft. It often has a hook or thorn on the back side of the axe blade for grappling mounted combatants. The Kobashiberd was cheap to produce and very versatile in battle. The Kobashiberd was best known for the sheer weight and cutting power of its axe head, able to carve through the armor commonly used by knights upon its introduction into the battlefield.

Inoki: 'Inoki' is the name given to this advanced variation of the Kobashiberd. As the Kobashiberd was eventually refined, its point was more fully developed to allow it to better deal with spears and pikes, as was the hook opposite the axe head, which could be used to draw horsemen to the ground; this is where it becomes 'Inoki'. It takes the best qualties from the two original incarnations of this weapon.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I thought I was being original with my weapon inspirations. :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the Last Call ... not only is it a product of the greatness of JBL, it has such an ominous name in this context. A weapon called the 'Last Call'.. you can take that to the bank. At least they sound original in comparison to some of the names I've seen so far in this thread. :P

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blunted Blade - A sword found scuffed and tattered, lying in wait for someone to wield it once more. It's edge is worn and reasonably ineffective, the hilt itself is however intricately carved with aged markings, possibly Sindarin in origin, it is unsure.

Shining Blade - The blade now cleaned and smithed into a condition resembling it's former glory, the blade's shiny surfaces can be used to reflect sunlight into an opponent's eyes and temporarily stun them when used with precision.

The Exiled Blade - Following an incident in a far off land not the bearer, but the blade itself was banished from the country. The once seen shine that existed upon the blade has dulled to the point of being unable to reflect the light in such a way as it had previously. This however is compensated for the blade's increased bite and keen edge, it nows seems as if it hungers for battle.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As the leader of the Czech Knights, Black Pesmerga wields dual sword.

Right-hand sword:
King Crimson II
The original King Crimson was used by the mysterious black knight, Pesmerga. As he changed into a different man (some would say reborn spiritually in Black Pesmerga), he chose to modify the King Crimson into a one-handed sword. Still as sharp as the original King Crimson, the King Crimson II was not a sword to be underestimated.

Death Crimson II
As the King Crimson II being sharpened, the edge of the sword was made to be more efficient in killing the opponent as quickly as possible with minimum effort from the wielder. Death Crimson II was a very effective sword to finish off the opponent due the lighter weight.

Knight Crimson
The latest sword upgrade changed the whole use of the sword. From a killing machine, the Death Crimson II was changed into a defensive sword in Knight Crimson. It was no longer with the edge to kill from front and behind, but now the Knight Crimson bore the defensive side on the back with the sword guarded by jagged edge.

Left-hand sword:
Knight's Death
The sword had been used since the very first generation of the Czech Knights leader. Started used by the founder of the Czech Knights, Dejan, the Knight's Death was still a light sword used to give a decisive quick blow to the enemy.

Knight's Crest
As the Knight's Death being modified into a heavier sword to give better power, a crest of the Czech Knights was also added to the hilt of the sword to mark the bearer of the sword as the leader of the Czech Knights of Matilda. The Knight's Crest was proven to be a difficult weapon to handle when the bearer was not used to it.

Knight's Oath
The final version of the left hand sword came in form of the Knight's Oath. As the sword being sharpened to give a better handle and efficiency, the oath of the Czech Knights was carved along the hilt just around the crest. The oath was used to constantly make the Czech Knights leader remembered the purpose of the Czech Knights, and stay true to the oath. "Protect the people, and you shall win the battle"

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

StryderthePrince

Mithril Knights

37 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clunker- A simple battlehammer, no recognizing marks

Thor- A larger headed battlehammer made of pure steel, with lightning blots and nordic wirting

Ragnarok- A large tow handed battlehammer, head made of pure mythril with nordic writings of the destruction of the world, a handle made of steel.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Orangensaft - A simple morning star that boasts no spikes and acts only as a bludgeon weapon.

Traubensaft - A more advanced version of Orangensaft that bears 6 spikes. Each opposite the other and all clustered together on different sides.

Apfelsaft - The most advanced form of Orangensaft. The stuff of legend. Covered with spikes and designed by the God of War himself.

Fliktor wrote:
Quote:
I just finished reading the Sabriel Series, and I can tell with absolute certatanty that those are straight from the pages,

Of course they are! Though, the last sword I had to make up the name for - and Nehima's past is unknown also, I just felt like name dropping ^_^

Quote:
that being said when I get I title could I be the "Abhorsen in Waiting?"

Don't see why not.

I was going to pick up Abhorsen-In-Waiting <_<; Poor poor ninjar.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Double-sworded, huh Black Pesmerga? Very well, I'll dual-wield as well.

A katana in the right hand, and a magical ring in the left. :P Symbolizes my Samurai spirit, and uncanny magical ability.

We'll go with the left hand, first.

Sapphire Ring - Just a gold ring with a large sapphire embedded in it. It emits a small magical burst, which only stuns or knocks down the enemy it attacks.

Runic Sapphire Ring - A platinum ring, whose sapphire is actually from a runic crystal. It's magical force can deal great damage to any foe, and is also capable of stunning, or unbalencing the enemy.

Sapphire Ring of the Circle Rune - A reinforced platinum ring, inscribed with Sindarian text. The runic crystal is imuned with the power of the Circle Rune, and is capable of either shocking and stunning an enemy, dealing great damage to it, or completely vaporizing a weaker foe with its sheer magical force. The ring also emits a slight morale boost to supporting troops, as the power of the Circle Rune calms its wearer, and those near it.

And now, the right hand.

Sharp Katana - A very sharp, slightly curved katana blade. It can deal great damage on its own to enemies, and is capable of cutting through most things.

Reinforced Katana - An incredibly sharp blade, fit for a true Samurai warrior. Almost indestructable, and can cut through nearly anything, including powerful enemies.

Divine Katana of Light - The ultimate sword of light, fit for the greatest of Samurai Warriors. This blade is indestrucible, and is imbued with the power of the Circle Rune. It even has a rare healing ability for its bearer, and is capable of absorbing minor spells. Oh yeah, it also glows a bright, radiant light. :mrgreen:

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Ninjar, you could be the Rembrancer...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, I have started to change my character concept from a paladin (since we seem to have a few good ones already) to more of a narcissist character. SO, here are my new weapon names/descriptions.

Weapon Type: Ballroom Mask (a thin stick about 12" long with a mask attached to the end on the side. Meant to be placed over the face during masquerade balls and right after a particularly witty insult to add emphasis. Normally it is meant to be held in the left hand so as to leave the right hand free for sampling hors d'oeuvres and grasping the delicate fingers of society ladies for dancing. This mask, however, is held in the right hand so as to give it more force when slapping your opponent silly with it.

Paris - A rather cheap and trashy model, Paris is lacking in many of the frills and decorations to be found on more expensive masks. It is, strangely an exceptionally popular model. The mask is catlike in shape, with shimmery whiskers and a little tophat above the left eye hole. Color Scheme: Gold, yellow, orange, sandy brown

Donatella - Much more garish and gaudy, Donatella is a much older model, but it do ..... rrrrrrawrrr .... shimmer so. The facing of the mask is more satiny than the previous model and a string of pearls hangs down and winds around the stick. Instead of a cat, the mask shape is more birdlike. A single feather rises triumphantly from between the eyes, a frilly plume that none can miss. Color Scheme: Mardi Gras (yellow, purple, green)

Zsa Zsa - The most fabulous one of all. The bird image is scrapped in favor of a butterfly. The velvet brocade work of the mask is the highest quality and two feather, signifying antennae, extend out from between the eyes. Feathers of many colors radiate out from the mask in all directions like a giddy explosion of prismatic joy. More feathers rest at the bottom of the stick and the pearls are bigger and more expensive. The hight of chic, dahlings. Color Scheme: maroon, lavender, emerald green, sky blue, royal blue

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:lol: ROFL. :lol: Oh my goodness! That's a good one, wataru!

:lol:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: