Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For anyone that did back individually or caught the end of the Kickstarter, there was some info from TGS on the companion game, Eiyuden Rising (700Y at the time), and main was pushed from potentially 2022 to 2023. Information is generally on the discord for it as well as the wiki that they created.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a quick update -- still no contact from the Eiyuden Chronicles team about the statues. Now that Eiyuden Rising has been released, hopefully we will be contacted soon.

Meanwhile, it would be good if some type of concept art can be created in advance. Any artists still lurking around here?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just received an e-mail from Eiyuden about the "chiseled glory" backer benefit. Here's the e-mail.

Hello, this is the Eiyuden Chronicle team of Rabbit & Bear Studios, Inc.
This email is sent to backers who have backed "Premium Rewards" in the
"Kickstarter Campaign for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes".
The list of "Premium Rewards" can be found at the bottom of the page
at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chron icle-hundred-heroes/description

Dear backer who has the right "Become a statue In-Game".
In order to create the "Statue" that will appear in the world of
"Eiyuden Chronicle", please respond to the "Request Sheet" described
below by the due date.
Please send your answer by replying to this email.

The Statue appears somewhere in the world of Eiyuden Chronicle.

After reviewing your responses, the Eiyuden staff will create a rough
design for the Statue.
The design from the neck down will be arranged according to the view
of the world.
After you have made a final check, we will implement the design.

For this reward, your own face will appear in the game.
Therefore, you will need to present a document (driver's license,
passport, etc.) that verifies your name and face.

The copyright and all other rights to the created Statue belong to
Rabbit & Bear Studios, Inc.

*Date of response to request sheet: December 31, 2022 (Japan time)
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I didn't know is that the assumption is that I am supposed to give them my own face, which I don't want to do. Anyhow, I will try to submit Red's face and name, etc for my chiseled glory thing.

Fly, have you received any e-mail from them as well?
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
What I didn't know is that the assumption is that I am supposed to give them my own face, which I don't want to do. Anyhow, I will try to submit Red's face and name, etc for my chiseled glory thing.

Fly, have you received any e-mail from them as well?

I have yes, I suppose I'll then need the info for my submission if you're taking red and we'll see if we can get both in.

Like you, was not expecting this, though in hindsight can obviously imagine "no copyright" legalities being involved in such things.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a bunch of photos available for Red in his facebook page, and I can always contact his dad for more if those don't work.

On the other hand for Parallax we only have one photo, so hopefully that works.
I will submit what I can to the Eiyuden e-mail address by the end of this month.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
There's a bunch of photos available for Red in his facebook page, and I can always contact his dad for more if those don't work.

On the other hand for Parallax we only have one photo, so hopefully that works.
I will submit what I can to the Eiyuden e-mail address by the end of this month.

Since you said you'll take Red, I only see the previous info for Parallax, I don't see an image for submission, so if there's a photo I'll need a link or copy of it to then use.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the late reply, I was on a business trip and had limited access for 2 weeks.

Here's a link to Parallax's obituary.

https://ponderosavalleyfunerals.com/tribute/details/145470/Christopher- Mead/obituary.html
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went ahead and submitted the entry for RedCydranth -- all I can do is submit it with his real name, so I just did that. I also clarified that this entry is for someone else who actually has passed away, and that funds were collected from multiple people as a memorial, thus there's no "official" personal identification document such as passports or drivers licence.

Regarding Red, I also wrote in my e-mail response that I have his father's permission to do this in e-mail form. However for Parallax you may need to include that Chris has no surviving family. Maybe there is not even a need to mention this...
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
I went ahead and submitted the entry for RedCydranth -- all I can do is submit it with his real name, so I just did that. I also clarified that this entry is for someone else who actually has passed away, and that funds were collected from multiple people as a memorial, thus there's no "official" personal identification document such as passports or drivers licence.

Regarding Red, I also wrote in my e-mail response that I have his father's permission to do this in e-mail form. However for Parallax you may need to include that Chris has no surviving family. Maybe there is not even a need to mention this...

I'll respond today and see if we get any pushback with just this, as my intention was to do the same and state that this in memory of and permission is granted.

Was just waiting on the confirm of Parallax's ID so I didn't have to use myself as a last ditch effort, so thanks for that link Vex.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And it's a Christmas miracle (as it's Christmas Eve here), however email response using Parallax's obituary image has now been submitted.

I'll touch back if the R&B team respond with any feedback or further info as required, just for reference;

I attached a copy of my own drivers license to confirm holder of the statue matching kickstarter and matching my email so there should be no concern that I am the one that has the rights to the statue.

I stated specifically that the face ID does not match my own ID (for obvious reasons) and that I hold the rights to provide that facial info for this submission. So hopefully we don;t have to try and track down any family of his to confirm like we did with Reds.

Hopefully there's no issue, but as soon as I know, everyone will be updated so we can work through a solution and then hopefully look forward to release.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Fly, thanks for submitting Parallax's info.
So far I haven't had any response from R&B regarding Red's submission -- I hope there are no issues.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Regarding my other premium reward "Fellow Worldbuilder," I am facing some issues with Yetee who is handling the whole rewards system (I guess R&B outsourced the task to them?). They are saying the "Fellow Worldbuilder" backer reward doesn't include any rights to modify anything inside the game.

However, the description of the rewards clearly states the back will be able to name a placename within Eiyuden. It seems like Yetee is either clueless about what the backer rewards actually are, or they are stupid.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Regarding my other premium reward "Fellow Worldbuilder," I am facing some issues with Yetee who is handling the whole rewards system (I guess R&B outsourced the task to them?). They are saying the "Fellow Worldbuilder" backer reward doesn't include any rights to modify anything inside the game.

However, the description of the rewards clearly states the back will be able to name a placename within Eiyuden. It seems like Yetee is either clueless about what the backer rewards actually are, or they are stupid.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your request sheet looks very similar to the one I've recently had through for being named on a grave in the game. It reminded me to log in.

Did you ever hear anything on the statues after your submissions guys?

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: