Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Regarding Parallax's avatar, I found his post in Harmonia's RP subforum (Your SARS Persona). He posted his character in 2007, but I believe this was the character he used as his avatar while on Suikox. There's some info there we could pull from. Unless someone from his nation has a more up to date version that maybe got posted in the SME forums after 2007.

I know he was very close to Elzamine, but I've lost touch with her sadly.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess we can use this post from 2007 then... can you post the content of that Darko? I can't find it! Yeah, quite sad that I can no longer navigate through my own site!!
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sure, no problem!

Parallax wrote:
Name, Title, and Star of Destiny

Name: Kriege Talnak
Title: The Golden Emperor, the Emperor of Blades, Parallax
Star of Destiny: Tenkai

Physical Desciption:
This male human stands just shy of six feet tall. Extremely powerful of build, the toning of his muscles is visible on every facet of his body, from his shoulders down. He has dark brown hair, close cropped and severe in style, with no room for nonsense. His hair frames a face worn by a life spent on the road and in combat, with scars and weathering much in evidence, set with a pair of brown eyes which have miraculously lost none of their brimming, passionate fire, despite a life of weariness. Kriege's entire body is covered in an elaborate network of tattoos representing different eras in his life, but all kept well and re-inked regularly to maintain their colour and the power of their imagery. Dragons and dragon fire coil all along and around his legs and arms, while a detail of the Imperial Crest dominates the entirety of his back. Two smaller Imperial crests all in gold are also etched into his forearms betwixt the spirals of dragon flame, which were added after his ascent to the Golden Emperor's throne.

Personality:
Kriege Talnak runs a gamut of emotional states, from bright and energetic to deeply introspective and melancholy. He always maintains a sense of grim determination, even when it seems that much of his confidence his fled. He considers himself a realist, preferring to look at a situation objectively rather than rashly approaching a given scenario. However, he has been known to fly into states of nearly mad rage when provoked properly, which usually involves either threats on his loved ones, or his homeland, and he is known to be an opponent matchless in ferocity against those who dare to do both. He possesses a significant intellect, which he tries to apply to all facets of his life, and he is eager to learn about many subjects, particularly those of parts of the world that he has never visited and people he has never met. Although some of his youthful curiousity and wanderlust has begun to dull with age, always the fire burns somewhere deep inside of him, simply waiting to be fanned back to life once more.

Equipment

Head: Usually none, though occasionally a plate helmet.
Body: A set of black, worn leather armor, edged in silver and bearing the Imperial crest.
Shield: None.
Accessory #1: Fire Ring
Accessory #2: Speed Ring
Accsesory #3: Speed Ring
Accessory #4: Belt of Strength

Background/Origin

Kriege Talnak was born in the Fortress Shasarazade, delivered by a military surgeon, after his father pulled some strings. This would prove an important omen for the direction he would choose to go with his life. Although he could not live with his parents and was sent to an orphanage in Lorimar instead, he would never think ill of them. In fact, their dedication to the service of the Scarlet Moon Empire was a constant beacon of light to him, inspiring him and challenging him to strive to reach it. From an early age, he was fascinated by the organization and operation of the Empire of his home, and particularly by the military. However, his initial fascination was more with reconnaissance and exploration than with actual combat, and he dreamed of some day leading an exploration of Imperial troops to some far-off land to bring back trinkets and information for the mighty Golden Emperor.

When his eighteenth birthday arrived, however, Kriege could not bring himself to enter Imperial service. He did not feel that he was ready, and he had not been able to condition himself as he liked in the orphanage or during his life in Lorimar. He delayed his enlistment, and instead departed on a personal journey to strengthen himself for his inevitable return to the service of his nation. He talks little about these travels, though they were very long and quite varied. It seems, however, that tragedy followed in his footsteps wherever he roamed. Though he made many friends and allies on his travels, only a single man survived to tell the tale when Kriege finally returned to the Empire. Though he had grown tremendously in personal ability and knowledge, he was filled with a kind of melancholy that would never leave him, a past that continues to haunt him to this day.

His military record is distinguished to say the least. He proved his bravery in several smaller actions, and his ingenuity in persuading the famous general Milich Oppenheimer to return to Imperial service. Shortly thereafter he was given the rank of General, in recognition of all of his service, as he had undertaken many missions on behalf of the Empire during his travels as well, and was well known to the nation's leaders. Shortly after his promotion to General, the former Golden Emperor retired abruptly and promoted the popular General Talnak to rule in his stead. Now, Kriege looks down from the throne of his nation at a war-weary populace, but one determined and forged in battle.

Weapon Name and Description

A bastard sword, battleworn and scarred, and stained with the blood of a thousand fallen enemies. Despite all of its wear, its blade never seems to dull, and it seems to shimmer with some strange magical light...

Range: S
Weapon Level 1-5: Bastard Sword
Weapon Level 6-12: Resolve
Weapon Level 13-15: Determination
Weapon Level 16: Indomitable

Rune(s) Equipped and Description

Left Hand: Rune of Deception / Parallax Rune - One of the 27 True Runes, the exact powers and properties of this Rune are not known, as Kriege very rarely chooses to use it. It seems to be able to control the perceptions of Kriege's enemies in battle, rendering them very susceptible to his devastating attacks. Other powers are presumed to exist, but have never been tapped.
Right Hand: Rage Rune
Forehead: -

Unite Attacks

Brotherhood - Combines Parallax (Kriege Talnak) and Boogeyman (Trice Benaya) - A devastating whirlwind of physical attacks, assailing an opponent from all sides in a dizzying display of martial prowess. The overwhelming power of this attack can be lethal to lesser foes, and even the most stalwart warrior will have to come to terms with its raw savagery.

Blissful Oblivion - Combines Parallax and Elzamine - Elzamine unleashes a furious torrent of physical attacks, effortlessly bouncing from foe to foe, forcing all of them back and distracting them as Parallax unleashes the full destructive power of his magic, dealing massive damage to all opponents. Finishes with a really cool pose.

Affinities & Compatabilities

Rune Affinity: Parallax Magic - Although the Parallax Rune, like all True Runes, bestows a terrible burden on its wielder, Kriege's mastery over his True Rune is thought to be quite impressive, though he rarely lets himself be lured by its power.

Gain Berserk If Elzamine, Boogeyman, or Milich Oppenheimer fall in battle.

Aid in Battle Will take damage for Elzamine or Boogeyman. Will assist Elzamine, Boogeyman, or Milich Oppenheimer if within range.

Skills:
Done in Suikoden V style. I'm a Tenkai Star, so I didn't feel much need to nerf myself. Sorry. :P

Equipped
@ Level 1
Technique - E
Agility - E

@ Level 60
Soul of the Empire - SS
Triple Harmony - A

Potential
Basic Skills
Stamina: A
Attack: S
Defense: A
Technique: S
Vitality: S
Agility: A
Magic: S
Magic Defense: A
Incantation: A
Sword of Magic: A

Epic Skills
Raging Lion - A
Fate Control - S
Karmic Effect - A
Armor of Gods - A
Swift Foot - A
Triple Harmony - A
All Out Strike - A
Untold Clarity - A
Divine Right - A
Zen Sword - A
Sacred Oath - S
Soul of the Empire (Royal Paradise) - SS

Stats

Level: 89
Experience: 140715201
Hit Points: 1,484
Strength: 1,015
Skill: 362
Magic Power: 390
Defense: 776
Magic Defense: 366
Evade: 334
Speed: 440

War Messages

Rally: You should not have come here.
Critical: Take no prisoners. Kill all of them.
Victory: Don't waste time chasing the rest; we'll wrap them up tomorrow.
Retreat: Sometimes you have to know when you're beat.
Death: How merciful... sweet sleep.

Duel Messages

Attack: I didn't come all this way just to be stopped by you.
Attack: You'll feel this one.
Defend against guard: Guess I overestimated you.
Defend against attack: I said hit me.
Defend against Wild Attack: Too slow.
Wild Attack: Tremble in terror. You are finished.
Wild Attack: Kneel before your master!
Wild Attack: We are the tribe of evil; to know us is to be destroyed by us.
Duel Win: Now stand aside.
Duel Loss: At last, a worthy foe...

Party Messages

Party Entrance: Very well, I'll come along for the ride.
Party Exit: Don't worry, I have other things to do.

Investigations

1. Profile.
2. I hear he's not even part of the royal bloodline, imagine that!
3. If you value your hide, you'll steer clear of asking him about what he did before he joined the army.
4. Seems that he's fallen in love with someone, but he's afraid of what might happen to her.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I received a reply from Red's dad -- he said he is interested but he wants more details. He said he doesn't know much about what exactly Red did online, but he knows it was very important to him in his hospice days.

I let him know what we are planning --
1) We were thinking of combining Parallax's statue with Red's to have them in posed like they are fending off enemies together. I told him if he wants the statue to be separate, I will accept his wish.
2) Red's character in Suikox is like a cat-person wizard, but if he is okay with it we want to use Red's real-life face and with a wizard-like attire to fit the world.

We will see what he says.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those not keeping track, there was an update posted on kickstarter that the survey will be sent out hopfully in the next week to everyone who backed.

Update located at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chron icle-hundred-heroes/posts/3016771

With pertinent section being;

"The official survey will go out starting Friday, November 13th (ooh, spooky!) in Japan, and Thursday November 12th in the US. With over 45,000 backers, this will be a process that takes several days to finish. If you don’t get your survey on the first day, don’t panic! It will absolutely arrive within a few days. If you haven’t received your survey within one week’s time, please reach out to us at pr@rabbitandbearstudios.com."

Otherwise for native Chinese (I assume Mandurin) and Japanese speakers, there's a bit at the end where Murayama will be appearing at a WePlay event.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I received 2 surveys... still haven't filled it out!

On another note, on Friday there is another JAGMO concern featuring Suikoden.
Komuta messaged me on Facebook saying he will go, so I will also go there on the 20th and will meet Komuta and Kawano again... hopefully other staff will also be there.

I hope to ask them how I can work in these statues, or if there are any limits.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome please do let us know how it goes vex.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it was a great event for sure.

Murayama was there as well, and I was able to speak with him again -- and this time it went far better.
I will give more details later, but based on discussions with Komuta, he was totally okay with us dedicating a statue to Red and Parallax, he also was okay with the idea of combining the two statues to make both of them appear together. He even said that as long as him and Murayama-san agree, nobody else can overrule them so that I shouldn't worry.

Really quite awesome!
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is really cool to hear. Having the green light from the developers themselves to do a dedication like that is perfect. I know it'll still be a long time until the game launches, but I'm really looking forward to it more.

~Uguu!~
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's excellent, Vex. I hope we can do Red and Parallax proud.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very cool. Great work Vex.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, cool.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just an update that -- there has been no update.
The development team are still working on the game, and Komuta has said they still aren't at the point to ask people about the statues or placenames.

I guess meanwhile, it would be good to start thinking about the design... are any fanrtists still around? Vikifanatic comes to mind...
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just another update that there is no update!
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the update Vex! XD

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: