Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Social media accounts for Suikox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:48 am    Post subject: Social media accounts for Suikox Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I created a facebook page and twitter account for Suikox.

https://www.facebook.com/Suikox-100382491794110

Not sure if that link works for facebook...

As for twitter, account name is @suikox ... simple enough.
It would be great if people can help promote these accounts, especially to former members.

I will regularly update status of repairing this site and adding new content.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally don't use twitter, insta or etc services, I am a reserved solo kinda bug after all.

Can confirm FB link works though.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice -- I followed it on Facebook (I don't really use twitter) and PF shared it around to the Tinto folks who still lurk. :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
Nice -- I followed it on Facebook (I don't really use twitter) and PF shared it around to the Tinto folks who still lurk. :)

PF being my incredibly imaginative former username (for those who know my name it’s obvious anyway). I just used that because I never intended to post much if at all. Glad I did.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm here for that sweet content on Twitter. Not sure I have fellow Suikonites on there though.

For anyone interested, my twitter handle is @Lortizuriarte

Used to be @feetfunk and I'm still sad I had to change it. My workplace is very tweet-friendly but m handle was not very work-friendly. Being an adult is literally the worst.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the lack of activity with the social media accounts -- I have a few things I can toss out lined up, but I want to finish a new editorial to post on the main site first.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kikito wrote:
I'm here for that sweet content on Twitter. Not sure I have fellow Suikonites on there though.

I have a general disdain (well, more like loathing) for social media. It has produced the single most toxic experiences I can recall and I genuinely believe that instant messenger and the IRC chat room were far better methods of conversation. It's too bad the good messenger services have long since died out.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just sent a message to that Facebook...don't know how often you check it though *shrug*
*fades back into the abyss*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A fairly late reply, but I did check the message many months ago, where I find a nice logo created by Ikano that I can use for the facebook account. Thanks man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: