Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for your help Darko.

I believe we need to use Fly's link because he was the one who was able to squeeze a pledge in. Due to that, best to pool funds into his link I think? (please confirm Fly)
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish I could contribute, especially consider how good a friend Parallax was, but with everything going on right now, I do not have a regular source of income. Good job, everybody, I know both Parallax and Red would be humbled by how much people care about them.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh wow I didn't realize that Fly was holding down the fort on one of the statues. Amazing work! :)

I agree that it doesn't hurt to ask the devs about the possibility of getting two statues as memorials for committed fans who are no longer with us. If no, then we can figure out a way to make the one a tribute to both, or maybe both the place-name and statue combination tributes to both.

It's good to see that people are willing to come together now...we just need to figure out the best way to put it into effect

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Thanks for your help Darko.

I believe we need to use Fly's link because he was the one who was able to squeeze a pledge in. Due to that, best to pool funds into his link I think? (please confirm Fly)

I only picked it up since I noticed in the 12ish hours since you stated there was 2 left, 1 had gone so I "placehold" it since I can afford it individual if need be.

I'm happy to hop on at a time of your discrection and alter my pledge so you can hold it and we use the paypal you set up.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright then! We can use my Paypal account (it is in paypal Japan, so this might make things simpler anyhow). Feel free to start throwing your money at me everyone!

Fly, we can coordinate some time to pass your pledge -- before that I need to create another KS account though.

After everyone throws their cash into the Paypal account, Fly can fill in the remainder and we should be set to have a statue.

The question remains -- which statue will we build. I do have my World Builder package as well, so we can name a place after Parallax or Red, but we will see. Excellent!
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's the link for your paypal Vex?

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wiseman wrote:
What's the link for your paypal Vex?

paypal.me/suikox

Vextor wrote:
Alright then! We can use my Paypal account (it is in paypal Japan, so this might make things simpler anyhow). Feel free to start throwing your money at me everyone!

Fly, we can coordinate some time to pass your pledge -- before that I need to create another KS account though.

After everyone throws their cash into the Paypal account, Fly can fill in the remainder and we should be set to have a statue.

The question remains -- which statue will we build. I do have my World Builder package as well, so we can name a place after Parallax or Red, but we will see. Excellent!

At this time it's midnight Friday 7th Aug (so technically Saturday 8th).

Normally you're popping in anywhere from 8pm to 4am my time, so just say when you're good to go and we can organise something.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Paypal doesn't seem to be working right. It's not allowing me to send money. I'll try again later, but it's like they've made the process more confusing than the last time I sent money. I mean, why are they asking me to input the recipient's name and home country? You are the recipient, they already know all that.

~Uguu!~
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I’ve sent you some money today Vex.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, the money should be sent Vex, let me know if it worked right.

~Uguu!~
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sent in some money.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am back at my parents place, and have trouble accessing suikox with my PC
let me check if paypal worked next week
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Paypal does not like me sending you money. The first attempt was canceled, possibly because it doesn't want to allow transferring funds from my bank to a foreign account. The second attempt using my credit card said it worked, but then I saw something about the funds being available February 8 2021, so I have no idea what the hell that's all about. I'm not sure when Paypal became so difficult to use, but it's irritating.

~Uguu!~
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll send mine tomorrow. I rarely use paypal so i had to transfer and approve before i could send.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually might have sent a double payment, and if I did, that's fine, it's going to a good cause.

~Uguu!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: