Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory" Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They added some new rewards to Eiyuden's kickstarter and one caught my eye -- "Chiseled Glory." This reward includes having an in-game statue. I was wondering if we can pool our funds to make one for Parallax and Red... the issue is one of these is 300,000 yen... close to $3000 per statue.

I already bought the "Worldbuilder" pack where I can name a location.
I can still contribute more, but if others have any disposable income it would be great if we can collaborate to fund a statue for both of these legends and have them immortalized in the game world.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would be great to have this on the statue:

Parallax wrote:

I'd like two things. I won't settle for missing out on either one, at least not without a serious fight. First, I'd like to end my life with a sense of accomplishment, of satisfaction. I'm terrified of being forgotten, and leaving an impression is important to me. It's also important to me that I leave the right kind of impression...when you get right down to it, I'm a pretty moral person. The second is love...I'm a bit of a romantic idealist, and I truly believe that I can spend my life devoted to a single other person in this world. I will find that person.

He will not be forgotten.[/quote]
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm happy to contribute. You want to set up a pay pal or venmo specifically for it?

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I made a paypal account in Paypal Japan -- this would be easier for me to use to contribute directly to Eiyuden's kickstarter.

paypal.me/suikox

I think it is best to first post how much you can contribute. Once we get to the 300,000 yen mark I can grab both "chisled glory"... after that I will just hope we can get more funds somehow.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... out of 5 available slots already 3 are taken... I think this isn't possible
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could commit to $200 if that helps at all. But it does look as though there won't be enough time to take both the remaining slots. Have you committed to your place name Mr Admin? Cydranth Village or Parallax Pass wouldn't sound too bad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have chipped in 50 bucks. Parallax was a good friend and it would be cool to see him remembered in this new game.

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's 1 left as of my viewing at this time, from when Vex indicated this, that is just above 16hrs passed, and since update for 3 already being "sold" just above 12hrs, as 1 has already gone sometimes during that 12 hours.

Since I can, since I want to give back to the place that gave me years of joy and since;

I have taken that last slot so that we can have a statue.

Given we have some time before payment is made, and I can pay this myself if required to give back to the community I adored for a few years if shit hits the fan kickstarter wise.

I can fill gaps in paying for it, you need 2k, I can give 2k, you need X amount, I can give X amount, grab what you can in what time you are happy to do so, I'll check here daily and when I'm able to hang overnight to the 1-3am periods for some time zone sinc to change things.

https://ibb.co/ThvBnwz

Vex, just say how much is needed, when you want me to and I'll transfer "ownership" of the pledge so you can do your thing.

Tell me when and how much I need to add.

I do not have paypal, I do not plan to use paypal for anything other than this and after paypal clears i will likely be deleting what i can delete with paypal.

But if we need a bank, I will be that bank.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be more than happy to chip in a couple hundred dollars or so. Just let me know where to send to money and I'll certainly help as much as I can, this would be a great tribute to them both.

~Uguu!~
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here, I can kick in 100-200 dollars, or more as needed, but I think we may have missed the window of opportunity for the statutes.

Perhaps there's a way to contact the devs through SRM (or otherwise) and express our interest in raising money to contribute as a memorial for Para and Red?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can do $200. More if it is needed. Just let me know where to send.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
Same here, I can kick in 100-200 dollars, or more as needed, but I think we may have missed the window of opportunity for the statutes.

Perhaps there's a way to contact the devs through SRM (or otherwise) and express our interest in raising money to contribute as a memorial for Para and Red?

We can get 1 statue, I took the other "last" statue option, you can click the link to see I'm holding it at present in my last post.

Thus far seems people can do 650 maximum.

Just waiting on Vex to see if we can do more, how we want to organise me then putting in the remainder 2000+ and then having Vex take over the slot.

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can add $200 whatever that works out to in £s.

There may be further backer options added so it would be good to be ready to move quickly still.

You’re a good dude Fly, well done.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow Fly, amazing action... this really psyches me up for sure. Lets do this!! "ell, so I guess we need to somehow fund this baby. Hmm.

So lets see --

Shrew $200
Wiseman $50
Barbarossa $200
Sailor Sexy "couple hundred"$$$
Gil-galad $100-200
Excile $200

So it seems we can cover sort of around $1000 with current contributions.
I will put in $1000 in this case, and Fly if you can fill in the rest -- this won't be exactly $3000 due to this being 300000 yen, so things will not be exact I assume.

What you say?? This is just awesome!

However, in this case how can we utilize this statue? Combine both Parallax and Red? Or I can use my placename as one of the guys or something. I suppose I can beg Komuta and see what he says.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is awesome! It would really mean a lot to have permanent reminder of Para and Red in Suikoden's spiritual successor.

I'd like to pitch what little I can give at the moment. I'll try to pass this on to other Suikox peeps as well. Should we be using the Paypal that you linked, Vextor?

Also, reaching out to Komuta/Murayama sounds like a good idea. Knowing how much Suikoden meant to Para, Red, and our Suikox community, and how much it would've meant to them to be part of the spiritual successor might convince them to donate an extra statue. Doesn't hurt to ask. And if not, then maybe they'd still find a way to make half of the statue be Para and the other half be Red.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: