Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden II Orchestral

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Suikoden II Orchestral Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like, legit stuff, not a fan's synth project, headed up by Square composer Kentaro Sato. I am actively impressed a few tracks into it and thought it was worth sharing.

Got my copy on Bandcamp, but there are a few options around. Here's the VGMDB link.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, quite awesome! I went to the JAGMO concert recently, but this is clearly better.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dang -- very cool. Thanks for sharing, Shaddy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<3!
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chipped into the crowdfunding for this CD, and I'm glad I did, as I was really happy with the end result (and it's nice seeing my name printed in a Suikoden CD set). I particularly love the arrangements for Beautiful Morning, Even Farther, and the Epilogue, but there's not a dud arrangement on there.

Actually, they had been letting backers know that if they manage to reach a $20,000 goal for the Stardew Valley CD they're currently crowdfunding, they will make a small-scale woodwind and brass CD of various Suikoden town themes and such. It's about halfway there now, but I haven't backed this one, since I never played Stardew Valley...

147007 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I backed this and got my name in the booklet.

Long Live Suikoden II,

Eternal Scorn to Konami.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: