Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Update 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
In my currently a woman has 1,4 children on average, so to speak, which is really not healthy for our entire system.

It's up to you (among others of course) to make it healthier. teehee I'm waiting for some little Edens running around in Germany.

@Shad: Congratulations!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ViktorFan wrote:
Eden wrote:
In my currently a woman has 1,4 children on average, so to speak, which is really not healthy for our entire system.

It's up to you (among others of course) to make it healthier. teehee I'm waiting for some little Edens running around in Germany.!

That would be really, really scary...
But maybe I should start now, since it will only be a matter of time before the society catches up and makes it illegal for Eden's to reproduce. All this craziness should not spread :-D

The Fool
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shad wrote:
It's a shame so few people chat on Rizon these days. It's basically just me, Synchysi, and Zack keeping the place alive.
I'd camp out in there but I've recently had this fear that my netbook will easily overheat.

Well....maybe once it gets cold again --and I remember-- I'll make camp in there....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ikano wrote:
Shad wrote:
It's a shame so few people chat on Rizon these days. It's basically just me, Synchysi, and Zack keeping the place alive.
I'd camp out in there but I've recently had this fear that my netbook will easily overheat.

Well....maybe once it gets cold again --and I remember-- I'll make camp in there....

Yes! Do it! We need company. haha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow I haven't posted on this site in forever. I used to be a regular here, but real life and other commitments, blahblah.

Just wanted to say, I'm glad things are going well for you, Vextor, and I'm glad the site is still up. Hope everyone else is doing well, as well.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
SuikodenIIIDisaster

2934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Vex for the site and keeping it alive -- don't overwork yourself in Japan! I started with Suikoden III and remember following you from (I think GameFAQs as your alias Blue Moon and reading your Suikoden III review?) to SuikoSource to here. Out of the three places, I much preferred suikox the most. I regret I didn't spend much time posting as the community here always seemed fun and easygoing here.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nostalgia. Hits you right in the nuts.

I think everyone has already put it better, so I'll just go ahead and agree with them and say thank you, Vex. You've been the pillar of the internet Suikoden community since... whenever it began, and it's good to hear you've moved on.

Looking back, this site definitely helped in what were formative years for me. It was the only outlet I had to discuss my favorite game. Truth be told this place also had one of the most engaging communities (backed with an amazing system) I've seen - no, really. Unless you count stuff like 4chan, which is a different form of engagement in itself.

I'm highly grateful that this site will at least still be around for sometime - it's a fun thing going over those Battle Archives!

I wonder how Guillaume is doing.... he's still locked up here, right? Right?!

What? He's not?

Mankind is screwed.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Guillaume

The Basement Faction

3435 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archy wrote:

I wonder how Guillaume is doing.... he's still locked up here, right? Right?!

What? He's not?

Mankind is screwed.

Oh my...
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

~gasp~ Not him...

Well, anyway. I'm now happily in grad school in training to become a Latin teacher!
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't believe I started lawshool when I first logged in here and have now finished it quite a while ago...

Time sure flies.

Thanks for everything, Vextor, I really liked this piece of internetz.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I joined here I was a 15 year old brat. I spent pretty much half my days on here reading posts. The IRC chat was sorta my life for about a year just chilling in there because I had nothing better to do. Now I'm finally returning to college and finally decided what I want to do with my life. I'm much more mature now and the growth I've had since 2004 is amazing when I think about it, thank you for everyone who was here, and thank you Vextor for hosting this site for so long.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From time to time I miss this place horribly, despite the fact that I found other sites later on in my life and am not even active on any forum nowadays. But nostalgia is oh so sweet...

The Fool
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Just got done reading some of the old battles and reading some of my old pm's relating to mercenary hiring and Golden Cavalry. I miss that stuff. Fun while it lasted.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Been a while since I've been here. I remember being a college freshman when I first joined. Now I'm only a year from finishing my anesthesia studies and already rotating at hospitals. Lots have changed since then.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still think it's a tragedy that this place exists no more!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: