Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Goodbye" and "I'm back" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taiwan, isn't it?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not that I've gone anywhere else besides Otakon....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. I come back after a long time... and it seems pretty much everybody I knew before is gone. My poor nation is dead. I haven't found an active member there yet. So sad.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikox has been in hibernation for a while now, Vex is looking at something small to get back into the swing of things but it's still a while off, so the perpetual hibernation is here to stay for the moment.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, unless Konami decides to release a real sequel or something, which I doubt.

On a somewhat related note, there are some athletes in the Olympics who are sponsored by Konami. Despite raving reviews before the olympics, they've had a fairly disasterous start (I think they're all gymnastics athletes).
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am semi-returning from my long hibernation from this site now. Had to dig deep into my records to find my account information haha, but hey, I found it. Either way I have a reason for returning, but for now just wanted to say hi to the old crew. Long time no see and all that.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Blaze Silven

Gutbuster Brigade

132168 Potch
294 Soldiers
17500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have returned!!!! to what I think might be a desolate wasteland of memories. I haven't been on in 14 years and I have no idea whats changed
or until I die
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not much has happened in the last 14 years around here.
Basically I just keep the site alive to store these memories as long as the infrastructure will allow.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last time I dropped by I think I was still in college, and since then I've graduated, found love, found heartbreak, went to Japan, went to the States, spent hours upon hours in Eorzea, worked a bunch of jobs.... and now I'm working in gamedev! Feels full circle how after gaining so much through video games that I get to make games for a living now. Just thankful.

I started frequenting here in junior high. Getting to talk with everyone here always felt like it helped me grow a ton as a kid, lol. Glad it's still around. Thank you!

That said, might start checking up from time to time now since I'm lowkey looking forward to people's reactions of the HD remakes, if and when they decide to stop by. Crazy how easy it can be to reinvigorate a long-dormant fandom and all it took was to put out HD remakes on Steam that Konami deeeefinitely could've done much earlier.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tendou Souji wrote:
Last time I dropped by I think I was still in college, and since then I've graduated, found love, found heartbreak, went to Japan, went to the States, spent hours upon hours in Eorzea, worked a bunch of jobs.... and now I'm working in gamedev! Feels full circle how after gaining so much through video games that I get to make games for a living now. Just thankful.

I started frequenting here in junior high. Getting to talk with everyone here always felt like it helped me grow a ton as a kid, lol. Glad it's still around. Thank you!

That said, might start checking up from time to time now since I'm lowkey looking forward to people's reactions of the HD remakes, if and when they decide to stop by. Crazy how easy it can be to reinvigorate a long-dormant fandom and all it took was to put out HD remakes on Steam that Konami deeeefinitely could've done much earlier.

Awesome to hear about your life story. It id definitely one of the joys of having run Suikox -- to hear about how people have been doing since then.

You have played FF14? I am sort of a latecomer to that game -- started back in August 2021.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never really stopped coming here, as I check things out on a semi-regular basis, but a fair amount has happened in life since the heyday of the forums. I had a string of jobs which, other than the people I worked with, I didn't particularly like and my mental health took a hit. Turns out it is something very common in my family, and certainly explains why things got to me the way they did in the past. That, thankfully, has been taken care of and I feel much better and have actually found a job which, while not glamorous or exciting, is something which suits my skills and I can actually have a good time at work.

I've also been blessed to have a wonderful nephew, who I've introduced to such Nintendo series as Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade. It's hard to believe that he will be turning 16 next year.
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So... I guess I'm back. It has been well over 10 years and I feel like I crawled out of the depths of hell itself. Feels like coming back to a high school reunion or something.

First thing I gotta do is give myself a new avatar and signature. Photobucket really let itself go.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome back. Unfortunately, the edit profile option has been dead for years and I cannot fix it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
Page 63 of 63

Jump to: