Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wow. It Has Been Ages Since I Posted...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Wow. It Has Been Ages Since I Posted... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ard recently told me that Senso Suikoden fell on some hard times. On a whim, I decided to check out Suikox. I must admit I am surprised to see some elder posters still here!

In any case, if any of you are interested, members including ard, John Layfield, Deltron, True Perception, Falcon Critical, Kikito, Flare, myself, and others relocated to Caffeine-Fueled. At first, it became a community for Due Fiumi castaways, but it has since become a place for everyone who loves to talk about video games, movies, and pretty much whatever is discussed on the Internet. Hell, we even make sure to make a huge deal when someone starts one of the Suikoden games on a whim! Feel free to stop on by if you would like to say "Hello" to some old faces.

http://caffeine-fueled.com/phpBB/index.php

Best,

Thor

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is pretty awesome.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll poke my head in!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: