Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Castle North Wind - Suikoden RP Website *come join us ^_^*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Castle North Wind - Suikoden RP Website *come join us ^_^* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello fellow Suikox members,

I wanted to make an announcement as one of the sites staff members about this wonderful RP forum.

You may have heard of it before but we have recently had a bit of a staff shuffle including my appointment up to Sub-Admin. We have a story underway but its still early on so come and join the fun.

The RP is set in the Year Suikoden 2 takes place but has a number of story differences. It is a chance to pick up you favourite characters from the suikoden series (including Suikoden 3, those who are old enough) and shape the fate of Dunan.

I am Belcoot on the site as my primary account, so feel free to pm me with any questions but more importantly come and look at the site and check out the rules, plot and available characters. I myself and the staff are gonna give it our all to make this a fun experience for its members and I hope to see you there!

Castle North Wind: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Castle_North_Wind/index.php?act=idx

thank you

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's an interesting site, I'll add it to the Suikoden Community Board.

You also have a general Suikoden forum which can be placed in the Forum index located here.

Good luck with your roleplay.

Ryan.

Edit: There seems to be a problem with linking your site to UNESCO and the USTI (I presume atleast), I really would like to be able to link your forums as soon as I can.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
Overdose

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the notice Templeton, I'll get onto our head admin about that issue you mentioned to see if we can sort it out. Would be great to link to the forums.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hotspot

Dawlight

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Iv'e been there before, i'd join myself if i didn't hate forum rpg's.

but i do remember one time someone advertised that forum in my forum's cbox which isn't allowed.
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if your administration at North Wind would try signing up to the UN of Suikoden Webring, it would be a great first step in creating a united fan base on the net; please help.

Thank You

Ryan.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been there as well.. I"d join up if I was so confused on whats going on by the time my character is made.

Queen's knights

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been looking for a Suikoden RP, It seems nearly impossible to find people to roleplay Suikoden, I roleplay a couple Suikoden characters on myspace (Nash, Georg Prime,Gizel Godwin, Sasarai and Yuber) everytime I found people they zoomed out of interest deleted their profile, or are inactive, I tried to put together a Suikoden rping community on myspace but noone seems to be interested and I am the President of Shin-Ra in the Final Fantasy VII rp but that's all gone to hell too, So I'm looking for something to revamp my interest, dare I say.
Scar

Scar's Scourge

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a friendly site with a lot of active members.

The story isn't too far gone from what Suikoden 2 originally was, so if you like to RP and you have some spare time, take a look.
Overdose

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An update on the CNW forum topside, I was recently elected as the new Head Admin and the wheels are starting to creak into motion so this is the perfect time for you to come and join. The epic battle for South Window looms as both sides prepare for battle.

Come play with us!

FOREVER X!!!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice web site Overdose.
Overdose

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, we are beginning the South Window Battle Event on the 10th of January, so theres plenty of time still for people to join up, weve had a number of new members which is nice to see.

FOREVER X!!!
OrangeWarrior

Piercing Rain

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not sure if anyone is still RPing around here. Castle North Wind is back up and running! Grand reopening! New storyline, new cast, new staff! Come join in the fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: