Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Unusual opinions you hold about the series?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden V was a good game, but has the underpinnings of what the series has become.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thing is...I rank Suikoden 1 under Tierkreis even...
*holds up a shield against any thrown bricks*

((Tierkries is actually ranked somewhere in the middle for me. ))

Uh....Another "opinion" I have that might be unusual is that I have this slight obsession over the idea that there are more 'clones' like Luc & Sasarai still wandering around the Suikoden world........
As far as I can see.... I don't usually hear people bring this point up as much as I personally seem to overly- imagine think about it.........

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh oh oh oh I have another one,

I think Suikoden 5 is the worst game in the canonical series.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't like Tierkreis.

I loved it.

^Actual quote!
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Admiral Ackbar wrote:
I didn't like Tierkreis.

I loved it.

You never know until you try.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ikano wrote:
Uh....Another "opinion" I have that might be unusual is that I have this slight obsession over the idea that there are more 'clones' like Luc & Sasarai still wandering around the Suikoden world........
As far as I can see.... I don't usually hear people bring this point up as much as I personally seem to overly- imagine think about it.........

I see that as a given, especially after Suiko3 where you see, well grown body parts paraded around as "look what we are!". Obviously cloning was an integral part of the church in Harmonia and considering Hikusaak no doubt engaged in cloning to remain in power, and cloning would no doubt be done on any wife / family to ensue stability in the ruling head of the church/state, that's a pretty long train of clones that would provide human waste, discarded clones or those with slight "problems". You also probably have that the cloning when it started would have produced a fair amount of abhorrent creatures as well that it's a rather large undercurrent as to how screwed up Harmonia really was.

Possibly to the point where given Yubers "change" from Suiko1 to Suiko3 you may even get into using the off cuts from cloning (like designer organs or plastic surgery) you could also make a case for something like augmentation and modern medicine.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

eXistence of Fly wrote:
Possibly to the point where given Yubers "change" from Suiko1 to Suiko3 you may even get into using the off cuts from cloning (like designer organs or plastic surgery) you could also make a case for something like augmentation and modern medicine.
Oh my....maybe Yuber & Pesmerga are Hikuusaak clones too =O
initially at least

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: