Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suiko-Kya-Cross

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotspot

Dawlight

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Suiko-Kya-Cross Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forum Name: Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum URL: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/
Your Name on the Forum: Hotspot
Description: At one point, I was running three forums at once! For a few years actually; the community was small on all three and the activity was little to none. As I have gotten older, I realized that running three forums is completely insane! I've got so many things to do now...so, as suggested from someone.. I decided to combine the three forums together to make one mega forum!
The name is Suiko-Kya-Cross, from each perspective game..Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and Chrono Trigger/Cross. But besides being about those three specific game series, it is also a General chat forum with a wide selection of different topics! So everyone is free to join!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: