Suikoden Utopian and Informational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Database Update Finished

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Database Update Finished Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should have finished what is needed to merge the old form with the new.

Oh yes, one more thing I need to do is create a forum for midnight dawn. Otherwise, none of the posts made to that forum won't show up!
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, finished adding that forum. Let me know if anybody spots some other anomaly as a result of worlds merging.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viewing the latest post in the Zexen Confederacy forum transfers me to a thread in the Character Discussion forum.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't seem to find the affected thread. Which thread is it?
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man thanks for restoring the forums man, we midnight dawn people were missing a few posts in the archive (and some of us like me our whole accounts! xD)

There seems to be some odd tags in the posts in the midnight dawn section but nothing we can't sort through. I can't thank you enough for bringing it back! :D
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vex, it seems to have fixed itself, as as far as I can see, Zexen is back to normal now. But when I visited yesterday, while I was at the main index page, I can see that the latest post for the Zexen Confederacy board was from one "Carven Unhappyboy". When I clicked on it, it led me to the Characters Discussion forum, specifically in a page in the 'Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden character' thread. When I see other discrepancies, I'll be sure to take snapshots.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks a ton. I'm so glad to have the Midnight Dawn forum recovered, and a number of other significant posts too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: