Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Pesmerga/Yuber Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luv_spade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="yuber_999":i67490hh]Yuber

Controller of time of beginning..

Pesmerga

Controller of time of the end..

If the two of us wont combine our true runes, then the suiko world will be in complete imbalance,
thus viki and jeane will have to show their true identity.. an identity w/c you never expected....

I yuber wishes to stay alive for if we combine therune of time peace will prosper.. and i will vanish from this world
and be back from the dark havoc which i hail..

anymore questions regarding me will be answered based on our storyline 14yrs ago
this is our real story....

wtf are you saying?

neither yuber do not control time of end/beginning nor pesmerga.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

was yuber and pesmerga brothers?
Matthew McDohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished reading this entire thread...

There are some good points in here and there are some ridiculous one.
I think the most obvious one right now would be the Choas/Order one.

I also thought of it as kinda like Pesmerga is to Kahn Marley as Yuber is to Neclord. Maybe Pesmerga has found a way to send Yuber back to wherever he came from. Kind of like Kahn did with Neclord.
Matthew McDohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

took this last night while I was playing through S1. Thought it would contribute as I dont think anyone mentioned this quote yet.

Edit...Since it cut off half my picture...

It says " Yes, I know he's not human. Even at this distance I can feel his terrible power."
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: The Official Pesmerga/Yuber Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami really need to have a major Yuber and Pesmerg storyline in a future game (if that happens...) We need some closure on the mysterious relationship between them.
Circle

Lighthouse Keeper

10013 Potch
226 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just need to up this important thread to tell some personal speculations, that i hope you will like.

I don't really think that the two could be possibly opposites.
Why? Because in that case Yuber has obviusly to represent Chaos right? (surely not order seeing all the things that he does)
But at the same time Pesmerga cannot represent Order, because order is not something that wants to return to chaos, or that wants to destroy chaos, there is no motivation in doing that clash, or that reunion.

"He who chases after death"... what does this mean? I think that we have to put the meaning in chasing THE death, and not something after.

Yuber represents the Macrocosmic force, and Pesmerga the microcosmic, Pesmerga is the shadowing icone of the one who wants to elevate to chaos, who wants to obtain gnosis, and this path culminates in death.

I wanted to ask something too, i can't find anything about the meanings of the name "Yuber", someone knows it???

Thanks for listening and sorry for upping this old but still important thread.
eyes that lie
break on through to the other side
break on through to the other side
jin022

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: The Official Pesmerga/Yuber Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i know, we have the rune of beginning, but who says the eightfold rune is really a true rune and the source of yubers immortality? and with the rune of beginning, its not really sword and shield themselves.
the 27 true runes are PIECES of sword and shield.
"The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield
transformed into the 27 True Runes."
includeing the rune of beginning. thus it is not sword and shield themselves. it is still a piece of them. an embodiment, if you will.
in the myth, the brothers became the sky and earth. polar opposites, but both needed to make the world of suikoden.

i dont know about everyone else, but i've always thought the creation myth had major significance (its in every game in some form), and would be brought back into the plot come the end of the series. full circle, you know?
so if yuber and pesmerga's conflict means the end of the series, as they've said, it creates alot of theories.

my theory is: yuber and pesmerga have a connection to the creation myth. either they are echos of the brothers battle, or they are warriors who continue to fulfill their will.
its been stated that the sword and shield in the creation myth are embodiments of chaos and order, so why not?

as for a connection to the night rune, thats easy: both sword and shield were born from the "darkness" and created the "stars". in a way the night rune is also an echo of the beginning's darkness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: