Suikoden Unique and Illusional Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

043 - Winning Johanessburg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: 043 - Winning Johanessburg Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Enterprise V was a warzone – the Q’orren acted quickly to focus on the big boat with the “legendary heroes” on it. Unfortunately for them the ship was more than capable of fending the bigger ships off, the shock troops landing was another story entirely.

Andrew, being who he was gave a stern comment before fighting the troops that landed on the deck of the ship, “Leave now. Be gone from this earth, and we will not follow you. Stay and fight us – and I promise you, I won’t be done until your capitol on your planet falls.” He said with conviction.

No reaction, as was expected, several small red lasers flew all over the place knocking out a rather large amount, but far from all of the intruders out, “If you blasted them half as much as you philosophize, Andy they’d be beaten back already.” Marcus teased

It wasn’t long before more fell – this time to Ibuki in a rare showing of her talons, “You things stay away from my husband, my brother, my friends, and my son!” She said rather fiercely as several of the soldiers had closed in on her while she was holding Adrian.

Andrew sighed, “Why does it always have to come to this.” He said forming himself into light and he flew across the skies, tearing through enemy soldiers and ships alike at rapid speed.

Akira let loose his own talons, “Show off.” He grimaced as he took out a Q’orren soldier.

“And it was such a nice honeymoon. Oh well.” Miwan said as she joined the fray as well.

“I didn’t come here just to look pretty.” Magus frowned as he finished casting a spell that blew up a few flying ships and began casting another.

“But you DO look gorgeous.” Lydia teased.

“That’s my line to you.” Magus said with a rare teasing wink back.

Jarrok sighed as he slashed apart several more soldiers, “This is endless, and tedious.”

“We’ve been in worse scraps.” Gades said as he exited the cockpit to the deck holding a huge cannon.

He kissed his cannon before shooting it into the onslaught, a large blast tore through them.

“The widowmaker 9000, guaranteed to destroy everything in its path, or its designer gets shot by hunt, that’s what the paperwork said on this relic anyway.”

The sky was increasingly lightening on attackers – between the Enterprise V and the Freedom Fighters aboard it, Andrew going nuts in the skies, the other UN forces, and other parts of the city fighting back – the Q’orren were losing ground.

It was very sudden, but the invasion ended with the Q’orren withdrawing back to their ships.

An image of Valinthia appeared in the sky, “The rest of your pitiful planet has fallen under Q’orren control. Your resistance here is meaningless. We will simply wipe you out when you aren’t expecting it.” She laughed madly before her image vanished.

[center:34f1g7t8]***[/center:34f1g7t8]

Valinthia was very upset. All of her generals reported success in their invasions. All but Shaidorol – and herself, and she was by far the bigger loser – Shaidorol did not have to pull back as she did.

“I will have the head of that Lizarian on my wall if I have to do it myself!” She said violently as she kicked her console.

As if on cue, Xion walked into the bridge area, “Problems, high commander general?” He said sarcastically.

“Shut it Xion you and your entire family, the entire Zerklade clan are all borderline traitors for borrowing the Lizarian filth!” Valinthia scowled.

“I wasn’t aware Miss Almed, that using the enemies powers against them was treason, perhaps I should not offer to kill Mr. Lizar for you.”

Valinthia’s eyes were on fire, “If you can do it, Xion, I will make you a very rich and rewarded man.”

Xion grinned darkly, “Just what I wanted to hear.” He cackled as he left.

Valinthia left as well, to her own lavish quarters where she let out a gut-wrenching scream, “I CANNOT LOSE!” She followed into a mad cackle, “I CANNOT BE DEFEATED! Q’ORREN ARE INVINCIBLE!!!” She finished before completely falling into mad laughter.

She pushed a button on her intercom, “Send me a slave.” She said rather irked.

“Yes Madam High Commander General, Ma’am.” The speaker replied.

Within minutes an extremely lithe white skinned humanoid was forced through her door by guards.

The door closed behind the slave, whom Valinthia immediately tossed onto her bed. She then pulled a knife from her pocket and began to repeatedly stab the creature and torture him while she continued her previous mad laughter and statement of superiority.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: