Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help in suikoden 1 storyline...potential spoiler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenpoopy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Help in suikoden 1 storyline...potential spoiler Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished the quest in Suikoden 1 where you're at the Dragon Knights fortress. I successfully recruited everyone there including joshua..I read a FAQ and it says to return to my castle and kasumi and krin will be at the elevator gossiping about a spy...but that didn't happen for me. I have 90+ recruits so I'm not sure whats delaying my progress. My main character is level 55
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I recall you have to return to your castle from a boat and the Krin and Kasumi scene takes place as you walk in the castle from the bottom floor dock.
greenpoopy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Help in suikoden 1 storyline...potential spoiler Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i tried that too and nothing happened.
jaymc27

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Explain What you did at the Dragon Fortress incase you missed anything
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: